SEC Reporting, P&L, FX Products - Manager
The Officer will be responsible for the P&L and Balance Sheet reconciliations, reporting including regulatory and SEC reporting's on a daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly for FX Products. Work closely with other operational teams like FX Operations, Collateral Operations, Global Cash Teams to resolve any issues causing breaks in the accounts monitored for FX products.
Business As Usual (BAU) Activities:
- Develop the team to adopt “owner’s mind set”, work independently, and effectively manage timelines
- May be required to provide accounting analyses or research on critical and complex issues which may include variance analysis of accounting transactions related to the products supported.
- Develop subject matter expertise in all aspects of the products under responsibility including operational aspects of a particular accounting transaction.
- Participate in or manage function specific projects as needed
- Ensure high quality and completion of deliverables within the committed timeframe. Team deliverables revolve around;
- Monitor daily reconciliations, proofs, and ensure the breaks are tracked to close.
- Ensure the FX WSS FO reports are in sync to the GL
- Prepare and review daily FX PNL across the North America region and work closely with the Traders to get confirmations and resolve any open issues.
- Prepare Regulatory reporting FC 1 and Weekly Fin 39 for Open FX exposures
- Prepare and journalize the Cash collateral netting entry for FX Collateral exposures
- Coordinate month-end close including prepare manual journal entries and export accounting system reports
- Review/Prepare account reconciliations and certification
- Perform month end tie outs for various products with FX source systems with the ledger
- Prepare Regulatory, SEC
- Perform SOX control testing
- Prepare and update process narratives/procedures and flow charts
- Response to internal and external requests including variance analysis and inquires
- Participate in Ad Hoc projects and new transactions
- General ledger account requests
- Accounting systems maintenance and upgrade
- Responsibility for ongoing process improvements
- Assist in implementation of the GAO process re-engineering and automation efforts