Manager – Fund Accounting
The Manager ensures that work delivered to clients is compliant to the Group and Company compliance policies as well as the local regulatory framework.
The Manager maintains the senior operational relationships with clients in his/her portfolio. Have a deep understanding of clients’ ongoing business and the structure’s goals.
- Train and coach team members working under his/her supervision.
- Ensure Maintenance of the Fund’s books and records in accordance with the Offering Memorandum and other Constitutive Documents.
- Ensure all investor requests (capital accounts, confirmations, etc) are attended for.
- In charge of a portfolio as determined by the Head of Accounting.
- Handle client issues and/or complaints. Escalate high-complex ones to the Manager or Head of Delivery to handle.
- Review and ensure that the work of junior team members is delivered on time to clients. Escalate high-complex work to the Manager for final review.
- Review Regulatory reporting prepared by Associates and Senior Associates.
- Review financial statements prepared by FS team prior to sending to clients.
- Ensure that new methodologies, standards, new regulations and correct use of software, are applied within the team to better service the client.
- Work closely together with the other functions and ensure that all client deadlines and milestones are met as per the plan.
- Work together with the Manager / Director-Accounting Services to ensure a proper allocation of client/task to the team members.
- Ensure that team members follows all internal procedures and policies of the Accounting Team.
- Attend other ad-hoc requests from clients or those allocated by the Manager.
- Monitoring of budgets, identifying revenue opportunities, and monitoring of WIP.
- Participate and provide input to the performance review and development plan of team members whom he/she has worked with, trained, or coached.
- Ensure protections of information assets of IQ-EQ MU and to abide by the ISMS in place at IQ-EQ MU.
Education / professional qualifications
- Degree holder and/or related Professional qualification
- Minimum 5 years of operational experience in fund accounting services, preferably handling Private Equity funds
- Experience in complex accounting
- Sound Knowledge of IndAS, IFRS, US GAAP, Preparation of Financial Statements applicable laws and regulations
- Good Knowledge of PAXUS and/or Microgen preferably
At IQ-EQ we want you to reach your full potential. We offer an inclusive and diverse environment to support your career aspirations. With a strong emphasis on continuous learning and a holistic approach to your professional and personal development. We also offer opportunities across our service lines and our international network of offices.Company description
IQ-EQ is a leading Investor Services group that combines global expertise with an unwavering focus on client service delivery. We support fund managers, global companies, family offices, and private clients operating worldwide.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.