Senior Tax Accountant
Kerry is the world's leading taste and nutrition company for the food, beverage, and pharmaceutical industries. Every day we partner with customers to create healthier, tastier, and more sustainable products that are consumed by billions of people across the world. Our vision is to be our customers' most valued partner, creating a world of sustainable nutrition. A career with Kerry offers you an opportunity to shape the future of food while providing you opportunities to explore and grow in a truly global environment.
About the role
Be a part of the regional corporate tax team located in Kuala Lumpur, managing tax compliance matters for internal and external requirements, and assisting in the implementation of strategic tax planning for the Group of Companies in Asia Pacific Region.
- Managing the corporate tax compliance function for Kerry entities in APAC region;
- Coordinating and liaising with the Kerry entities for their internal reporting purposes;
- Reviewing tax returns and tax disclosures in statutory accounts for Kerry entities in APAC region;
- Dealing with revenue audits and managing the process with Kerry entities as well as the Head Office;
- Assisting in implementing strategic tax planning across the region;
- Assisting in merger and acquisition activities in the region
- Equipped with Malaysia taxation knowledge. Having overseas tax experience would be an advantage.
- Experience in providing tax advisory
- Experience in transfer pricing rules and documentation would be an advantage
- Equipped with good accounting foundation
- Degree in Accounting, preferably with prof qualification (ACCA, CPA etc)
- At least 5 years of tax experience
- Be proficient in written and spoken English as well as possess excellent communication, report writing, and computer skills
- Be proactive, resourceful, innovative, and have an eye for details.
- Be a team player who is also able to work well independently and under a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Energetic and enthusiastic.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.