Junior Audit Analyst with Spanish | Deloitte Delivery Center
Who we are looking for
- University student of any faculty (Bachelor’s or Master’s studies);
- Knowledge of English (Min. B2 level both spoken and written);
- Knowledge of Spanish (Min. C1 level both spoken and written);
- Interested in Audit;
- Good analytical skills;
- A systematic approach to work and ability to prioritize workload under pressure;
- Attention to detail, with a sense of responsibility and delivery of results;
- Good communication skills;
- Good command of the Microsoft Office package (mainly Excel and Word);
- Able to work in a team and be proactive;
- Interested in an international business environment and professional development.
Your future role
As a Junior Audit Analyst your responsibilities include:
- Performing selected audit activities as part of the delivery of high-quality audits of financial statements;
- Pre-processing of information (financial data, accounting records, and financial statements, etc.) necessary for each audit phase - audit planning, testing procedures, and audit finalization;
- Preparing audit documentation in Deloitte audit software using templates to support the audit teams based out at client locations under the guidance of experienced colleagues;
- Participating in a customized training programme as well as coaching by others to become more independent and acquire technical know-how;
- Interacting with your team and team leader about data and information issues to ensure accuracy and high standard of work;
- Delivering and executing your work to the highest standard, taking ownership for your allocated tasks and completing them within stated timelines;
- Understanding and following Deloitte policies and complies with personal and other independence requirements set by regulatory bodies and Deloitte policies.
What we offer
- Flexible benefits package (you can choose private health insurance, meal tickets, vouchers, gym subscription, metro and STB cards, etc.);
- Excellent opportunity for a start career in Finance even for a non-Finance & Accounting graduate;
- Learning opportunities (Customized ACCA programs, Foreign Language courses, and many others);
- Friendly environment and supporting colleagues, working with Deloitte professionals from across Europe;
- An office-based job with limited/no travel;
- Modern offices with excellent facilities
- *We thank all applicants in advance for submitting their resumes but please note that only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Voted the Most Desired Employer in Romania, in the Financial Services Industry, three years in a row, in Catalyst survey, Deloitte Romania provides services in audit, tax, legal, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, business processes as well as technology services, through 2,000 professionals. Worlwide, Deloitte serves four out of five Fortune Global 500 companies through a globally connected network of member firms in more than 150 countries and territories, with over 330,000 professionals. The organization is recognized among “World’s Best Workplaces™” by Great Place to Work® and Fortune and among “World’s Most Attractive Employers”, by Universum, according to 2020 surveys. We believe that innovation comes from contrasting disciplines, backgrounds and cultural perspectives and that the innovative solutions our people deliver have to always make an impact that matters for our clients, for our local communities and for the planet. We celebrate individual strengths and we prioritize our people’s well-being. Deloitte Romania. A career built around you.
About Deloitte in Romania
In Romania, the services are provided or supported by Deloitte Audit SRL, Deloitte Tax SRL, Deloitte Consultanta SRL, Deloitte Accounting SRL, Deloitte Fiscal Representative SRL, Deloitte Tehnologie SRL, Deloitte Support Services SRL and Deloitte Shared Services SRL. With more than 2,000 professionals, Deloitte in Romania is providing services in audit, tax, legal, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, business processes and technology services and other related services. To learn more about how Deloitte makes an impact that matters, please connect with us on Facebook or LinkedIn., or visit www.deloitte.com/ro/about.
About Deloitte Central Europe
Deloitte Central Europe is a regional organization of entities organized under the umbrella of Deloitte Central Europe Holdings Limited, the member firm in Central Europe of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited. Services are provided by the subsidiaries and affiliates of, and firms associated with Deloitte Central Europe Holdings Limited, which are separate and independent legal entities. The subsidiaries and affiliates of, and firms associated with Deloitte Central Europe Holdings Limited are among the region's leading professional services firms, providing services through nearly 7,000 people in 44 offices in 18 countries.
About Deloitte Central Europe Limited For regional projects and projects requiring regional resources, the services are provided by Deloitte Central Europe Limited, which is an affiliate of Deloitte Central Europe Holdings Limited. Deloitte Central Europe Limited is one of the leading professional services organizations in the country providing services in tax, consulting, risk management, financial advisory and legal services. Deloitte refers to one or more of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, a UK private company limited by guarantee ("DTTL"), its network of member firms, and their related entities. DTTL and each of its member firms are legally separate and independent entities. DTTL (also referred to as "Deloitte Global") does not provide services to clients. Please see www.deloitte.com/ro/about to learn more about our global network of member firms. This communication contains general information only, and none of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited („DTTL"), its global network of member firms or their related entities (collectively, the "Deloitte organization") is, by means of this communication, rendering professional advice or services. Before making any decision or taking any action that may affect your finances or your business, you should consult a qualified professional adviser. No representations, warranties or undertakings (express or implied) are given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information in this communication, and none of DTTL, its member firms, related entities, employees or agents shall be liable or responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever arising directly or indirectly in connection with any person relying on this communication. DTTL and each of its member firms, and their related entities, are legally separate and independent entities. © . For more information, contact Deloitte Romania
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.