Want the flexibility to work from one of our many offices across the UK?;Are you interested in working for a rapidly evolving company?;Currently studying towards your qualification but want to get further experience and exposure?Who are Azets
Azets are a leading firm of Accountants and Business Advisers operating across the UK, Ireland and the Nordics, we have over a wide network of employees and an abundance of inspiring opportunities to join one of our many offices!
We are a top ten accountancy firm in the UK and are the number one largest SME practice.
As an Associate at Azets, you will have the ability and motivation needed to:
- Understand and become involved in basic compliance tasks
- Preparation of basic computations for review by senior staff
- Work within your own chargeable time budget
- Assist with the preparation of financial statements for limited companies, LLP’s, and charities from trial balance stage
- Work and collaborate with other members in the audit and accounts team in order to build strong working relationships
- Provide assistance on statutory audits as you continue to develop your knowledge
- Develop your project management skills as you work to meet deadlines and budget constraints for clients
What are we looking for?
- We will enrol you on a relevant accountancy qualification depending where you are in your academics, this will either be AAT, ACCA or ACA
- You will be provided with full study support including paid study leave, mentorship, and coaching
Our benefits include hybrid & flexible working, birthday leave, professional subscription, and much more. You can find out more about how we reward our colleagues - Careers | Rewards And Benefits | Azets UK
Interested in hearing more about Life at AzetsFor further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.Unfortunately we are unable to provide any form of visa sponsorship, so candidates must be a UK/Irish citizen or already possess a current UK Working Visa.