Finance Manager - Up to £55,000 DOE
- Private Medical
- Aviva DigiCare+ - Employee Annual health check, Digital GP, Mental Health Consultations, Nutritional Consultations, Second Medical Opinion
- Exclusive Benefits & Wellbeing site (Perks at Work)
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Holiday Purchase Scheme
We have an exciting opportunity for a Finance professional to join our Finance team business partnering and supporting the Managing Directors and Head of Operations of the Dine business to help drive forward growth and productivity.
As Finance Manager you will have senior stakeholder exposure, responsibility for attending and delivering monthly business reviews to the MD and FD of the business, and support in driving further system and business integration forward. You will based in Birmingham with some travel expected to the Dine Head Office in Warrington.
Key responsibilities include
- Understanding and managing the financial risks and opportunities arising from volumetric and other contract mechanisms – and ongoing business performance.
- Business partner key stakeholders (financial and non-financial) ensuring strong commercial and operational decision-making, managing financial risks and opportunities
- Understand, highlight, and manage the financial risks and opportunities arising from balance sheet maintenance.
- Manage Working Capital targets within the business area.
- Deliver analysis of key business reporting such as month-end reports, business reviews, client reports, budgets, working capital analysis, and other ad-hoc analysis to be discussed at monthly review.
- Preparation & analysis of documentation for client tenders, negotiations, and capital expenditure appraisals
- Support with the budgeting and forecasting process by consolidating the budget, understanding variances, and preparing the budget presentation for senior stakeholders
- Monitoring initiative delivery plan, challenging operational teams where there is a risk to achievement, and highlighting to senior stakeholders
- Qualified Accountant (CIMA/ACCA/ACA) or QBE with varied experience in accounting roles
- Experience of business partnering with senior stakeholders with the ability to challenge, influence, and persuade at all levels
- High numeric and analytical skills and attention to detail
- Comfortable developing and working with complex spreadsheets
- Demonstrable commercial finance experience of improving business results and adding value
- Excellent communication skills - the ability to communicate oral and written information concisely and logically
- Great time management skills and ability to prioritise workload.
- Ability to analyse, evaluate, and present information in a clear and concise way
- Experience of operating within a multi-site, multi-contract organisation
- Good working knowledge of SAP
- Team management experience
We ensure you're rewarded for all your hard work, which is why we offer a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- Free meals
- Onsite free car parking
- Electric vehicle charging points
- Contributory pension scheme
- Grow your career with our Career Pathways and MyLearning programmes
- Quick access for you and your immediate family to a Digital GP, and wider healthcare benefits
- Exclusive travel discounts with TUI, Expedia, Booking.com and many more
- Save money on your food shop with discounts on Tesco, Sainsbury's, Morrisons and many more
- Up to 44% off cinema tickets to enjoy your favourite blockbuster
- Receive cash rewards every time you spend and use them on a wide range of brands
- Un-wind with us with free wellness, mindfulness and exercise classes
- You can share all discounts and offers with your friends and families
Eurest, part of Compass Group UK & Ireland, typically serves 250,000 meals daily, servicing approx 300 contracts across over 700 sites nationwide. The company is a major business and industry food service provider for UK organisations many of which have been crucially important in keeping the UK economy and society in general, functioning during the pandemic.
Compass Group UK&I wants everyone in our business to feel able to be themselves at work and to have an equal opportunity to progress their career. We want to create a culture where we respect and embrace everyone's talents, beliefs, backgrounds, and abilities. Where our colleagues feel valued, can reach their full potential, and thrive - Persity is Our Strength!For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.