Kerry is the world's leading taste and nutrition company for the food, beverage and pharmaceutical industries. Every day we partner with customers to create healthier, tastier and more sustainable products that are consumed by billions of people across the world. Our vision is to be our customers' most valued partner, creating a world of sustainable nutrition. A career with Kerry offers you an opportunity to shape the future of food while providing you opportunities to explore and grow in a truly global environment.
A. Essential Functions:
- Responsible for monthly operations report published by Friday following month end summarizing the following:
- Operations for month and year to date reporting on costs incurred, volume produced, conversion cost and inventory levels compared to budget and prior year
- Commentary on above as well as on progress on operations issues and goals for the year
- Trend analysis of plant performance with commentary on future expected trends
- Plant costs, statistics, labor counts and overtime and inventory (stocks) levels for month and year to date
- Analysis of major variances vs. budget and prior year on a month and year to date basis
- Evaluation & feasibility of capital including status of major projects and commentary on same
- Purchase price variance analysis on a month and year to date basis
- Responsible for weekly operations report published on Wednesdays summarizing the following:
- Commentary on production highlighting issues and action plans
- Mix and loss variances with commentary on material variances
- Inventory levels and progress vs. build ahead or reduction plans
- Aged inventory and plans for reduction of same
- Headcount and overtime summaries with comparisons to flexed budget
- Capital updates by project number
Qualifications and skills
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting (preferred) or Finance.
- 3-5 years’ experience is preferrer
- Well developed interpersonal skills.
- Ability to get along with diverse personalities while being tactful and mature.
- Ability to establish credibility and be decisive (particularly with other managers).
- Excellent communication skills in French and in English, written and verbal.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.