Managment Trainee Officer (MTO)
The ideal candidate will combine a strong quantitative skill set with a range of qualitative skills to effectively communicate their research in writing and verbally to clients. Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Update and develop Financial Models of Companies (input data, create charts and supporting material)
- Write Research Reports and Prepare Quarterly Result Previews and Reviews, as and when required
- Conduct Morning Briefings related to Capital Market and other economic updates
- Timely update Valuations / Earning estimates as necessitated by ongoing developments
- Prepare research findings and provide investment recommendations (Buy, Sell and Hold) on different stocks.