Internal Audit - HK Listed Comp (Up to 38K)
An excellent opportunity for candidates with both external and internal audit experience. The position provides an attractive remuneration package and a global scope. You will get the chance to travel globally and a diversified scope of business exposure.
Our client is a top tier HK listed company with a well known brand name. They have over 15,000 employees in Hong Kong and have businesses in multiple industries including real estate, tele-com, infrastructure, and others.
- Perform audit procedures including risk and control management on operations effectiveness
- Ensure that company policies, regulations, and protocols are met
- Determine the internal audit scope and develop audit plans
- Work closely with local operation teams and other stakeholders
- Provide recommendations and improvements on internal controls and work processes
- Prepare reports and present audit findings with management and audit committee
- Lead junior teammates on field work
- University graduate in Accounting, Finance, or related discipline
- Qualified member of HKICPA / ACCA / CPAA, qualification in CIA will be an advantage
- At least 5 years of experience in external and internal audit or business consulting
- Possess good business acumen and attention to details
- Good communication skills and team player
- Good command in English, Cantonese, and Mandarin
- Occasional travel is required
- Attractive discretionary bonus
- Stable working environment
- Additional MPF contribution
- Medical insurance
- 5 day work week
- Global exposure
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Jonathan T Wong on +852 3602 2465.