About the Company
Orange & Green is an Australian FMCG company that is dedicated to Brand and Own Brand Product Development & Management for the Australian and New Zealand market. Through our expertise and in-depth knowledge of our market, we provide an innovative and cost-effective solution to Category Management and Product Development, as well as Supply Chain, Quality Assurance and Accounting support.
We are seeking a Financial Accountant who is more than just a number cruncher, directly reporting into the Managing Director. You will play a pivotal role in advising our business on financial operations, ensuring the precision and integrity of our financial data, and actively contributing to our growth. You will work closely with international suppliers and Australasian customers and play a crucial role in our financial operations to ensure our continued success.
Key responsibilities of the role include, but not limited to:
- Demonstrating ownership and initiative in identifying and implementing financial and operational efficiencies.
- Liaising with commercial teams, understanding their needs, and integrating them into financial strategies.
- Providing the Managing Director with comprehensive financial insights, enabling them to focus on broader business strategies.
- End-to-end month-end processing. Active involvement in financial management, including forecasting, budgeting, and re-forecasting based on reports and findings.
- Preparing Business Activity Statements (BAS) and Fringe Benefits Tax (FBT) reports.
- Handling foreign currency transactions and inventory management.
To secure the role, we are looking for:
- At least 3 years of experience in Financial Accounting, Management Accountings or as an Assistant Accountant.
- A certified Public Accountant (CPA) qualification or ACCA
- Proficient in financial software and ERP systems, with Microsoft Software Dynamics (MSD) experience being highly desirable.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills. Strong Excel skills for financial modelling and data analysis.
- Proven ability to multitask and manage time efficiently, whilst maintaining exceptional attention to detail.
Why work for us?
- Competitive salary and a positive work environment.
- Opportunities for personal and professional growth.
- A culture that values and recognizes your contributions.
- A collaborative atmosphere with a shared vision of success.
- Unique opportunity to shape the future of a rapidly growing company. A close-knit team who care.
Other Employee Benefits:
- O&G well-being days (2x additional annual leave days).
- Flexible working environment (Hybrid work model, 2x days WFH per week).
- Annual well-being allowance for paid well-being activities.
- On site parking.
- Company provided lunches.
Mission & Core Values:
Our mission is to be the best we can be. Whether this relates to Category Management, Product Development, QA, Supply Chain or Finance, we strive to be best we can be.