Trainee/Junior Accountant x 2
Job Title: Trainee / Junior Accountant
Department: Accounts Team
Location: U7 Shakarpur, nr Laxmi Nagar, New Delhi 110092, India
Term: Full Time
Makesworth Accountants Pvt Ltd (India) is looking to recruit some Trainees or Junior Accountants in our supporting office in New Delhi, India. We are looking for a bright and enthusiastic individual to join our team. We have high professional standards and are looking for candidates with an excellent academic background who are studying towards becoming chartered certified accountants.
He/she will be expected to report to Senior Accountants in India, and in the UK, and the job role will comprise working in liaison with all the Accounts Teams and Senior Managers. Training will be facilitated regarding all the accounting-related works and the accounting software used within the firm.
We offer challenging career opportunities to Accounts Trainees. He/She will be expected to work in all aspects of accounting.
- Maintenance of the digital database and manual records for all our clients
- Processing client’s data regarding bookkeeping, reconciliation, and review using appropriate software such as VT, QuickBooks, Xero, FreeAgent, etc.
- Assisting in VAT preparation and submission for clients in liaison with the VAT team
- Assisting in Payroll/CIS Administration in liaison with the PAYE/CIS team
- Assisting in Company Secretarial works in liaison with the CS team
- Assisting in Accounts Preparation and other financial statements to Account/Senior Managers
- Assisting in the computation of Personal and Corporation tax returns
- Liaising with the clients (if necessary) verbally and in writing i.e. emails and letters
- Managing your workflow processes
- Working as part of a team
- Administration and other ad hoc tasks as required
Skills and Attributes:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient IT and numerical skills
- Reliable with an organized approach to work and able to meet deadlines
- Ability to work under pressure with attention to detail
- Effective time management skills
- Flexible and can-do attitude
- Trainee Salary of IRS15,000 , IRS20,000 and IRS25,000 for 1st, 2nd and 3rd years respectively
- Annual Salary and Performance Review
- Agile working environment
- Extensive learning & development opportunities
- Holidays as per company policy and local laws
- After completing three years or 36 full months of trainee work with Makesworth, the candidates can become ACCA members if they have completed their exams.
If you would be suitable for this position, please apply with your CV and cover letter via the form below.
Please visit our Parent Company website at: www.makesworth.co.uk for details of the Main Accounting Practice.