About the Role
We are looking to recruit a number of talented Qualified or Part Qualified auditors to join our rapidly expanding Audit team.
To assist us with our ambitious growth plans, we are on the look out for self-motivated auditors who are looking to play a key role in one of UK’s most forward thinking and progressive accountancy practices.
This role will enable you to take full advantage of the hybrid working that we offer to all of our people. Whether you’re working from the office, from home or from a client site, we support our people to achieve the right balance of flexibility in line with delivering excellent client service.
Not only will this role give you the opportunity to make a real difference to your clients, it will also provide you with the skills and experience that you need to develop into a future leader of our business.
Outside of the normal day job, there will be plenty of opportunities to get involved in activities that will help you quickly progress to Manager – this can be everything from supporting in our business development programme through to enrolling on our management development training sessions.
You will get to work with a broad range of clients from well-known names, fast growing owner managed businesses through to academy schools and charities.
Acting as a business advisor, you will actively contribute towards the success of your client’s business.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Leading and executing audits and other assurance engagements from planning to completion under UK GAAP
- Building strong relationships with your clients and ensuring that a quality service is delivered
- Developing and coaching our trainees so that they become accomplished business advisors
You will have the support and guidance of an approachable senior management team who will help you to achieve your long-term career goals.
To be considered for the role, you will need to be:
- ACA/ACCA Qualified or Part Qualified (or equivalent) – We can provide full study support if you require it
- Experienced at taking responsibility for a range of audit assignments
- An excellent communicator who enjoys building relationships with their clients
- Well organised with strong attention to detail levels
- A real team player who wants to contribute to the overall success of Bishop Fleming
- Able to access transport and have a full driving license.
Why Bishop Fleming?!
Bishop Fleming is an independent leading provider of audit, accountancy, tax, and advisory services in the UK. With a turnover of £38.4m, the firm saw growth of 15.5% per cent over the last 12 months.
From owner-managed businesses, SMEs, and large businesses; to entrepreneurs and private individuals; Bishop Fleming has a wealth of knowledge and experience in areas such as internal and external audit, corporate and personal tax, corporate finance and deals and accounting services.
Bishop Fleming is currently ranked 33 in the Accountancy Age league table and is the number one provider of audit services multi-academy trusts in the academy sector. The firm was also ranked fifth in the inaugural UK Accountancy Age Mid-Tier Power Index.
With 8 offices spanning from the West Midlands to the South West, the firm has 43 partners and nearly 500 staff, and is a certified Great Place to Work®.
Bishop Fleming is a member of Kreston Global, a global network of independent accounting firms in more than 100 countries
We are a firm that thinks clients, people and communities. As a member of Business in the Community (BITC) we are focussed on improving our responsible business practices and collectively making positive impacts for the benefit of society.
If that’s not enough, we offer a fantastic range of benefits including:
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays plus Christmas off!
- Hybrid working
- A contributory Pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Simply Health cashback plan including access to 24/7 online GP service and counselling services
- Perkbox discounts and rewards platform with over 4,00 perks and discounts
- Yulife employee wellbeing app
- Social events with active social committees that plan internal and external events
- Numerous opportunities for development
Please contact Seyi Oseni, Resourcing Administrator if you would like to discuss this opportunity further.
We welcome applicants who would like the flexibility in their working arrangements, including working from home or part time working, which may help to accommodate parent or carer responsibilities, further studies and activities outside of work.
We are committed to welcoming new people into an inclusive working environment, where everyone is given equal opportunity to reach their full potential. We support a culture where people are valued and treated fairly with respect and differences are understood and celebrated.
The more varied our workforce, the broader the expertise within our business. The broader our expertise, the greater our chances of innovation and success. That's why we're committed to equality of opportunity, diversity and inclusion at every level.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.