Senior Associate - Digital Audit
DescriptionWhether you’ve just graduated or have years of experience, this is a firm where you can learn and grow. It’s the PwC experience that stays with you as you build strong networks and make lasting friendships. Be part of a larger team as we work together, drawing on everyone's knowledge and skills to reimagine the possible. Join PwC today for the experience that stays with you.
Job Description & Summary
Quality is at the heart of what we do. Combining passionate people with leading technology, we work together to build trust in society. We put the team first and solve important problems by challenging the organisations we audit and being open to challenge ourselves. We take pride in our work and the profession, recognising audit as a deep specialism.
It’s a really exciting time to be joining us. We’re growing our teams across all areas of our Risk Assurance practice and investing a huge amount in our people, their skills and the technology available, as we continue to radically modernise our business and the way we serve our clients.
Learn about our New Equation.
Digital Audit is a specialist team within our Risk Assurance practice that combines a mix of technology, data, business and accounting expertise to digitally audit clients across all industries. We’re constantly investing in audit technology and the skills of our people to keep up with the rapid pace of change and to deliver trust that is deeper, broader and more forward looking.
As a Senior Associate you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. You’ll be auditing our client’s technology to give them assurance that security and controls are in place. This includes infrastructure, Cloud and applications. You’ll gain an understanding of end-to-end processes and how business applications are utilised, controlled and optimised.
You will have a strong understanding of the role that digital plays in the modern audit, and how technologies are deployed and controlled within business.
Digital Audit is a sub-unit within Risk Assurance Services, within our Assurance line of service. Therefore you have the opportunity to work with a variety of clients, industries and technologies. You’ll develop the business skills, knowledge and relationships you need to build a career that’s more than just numbers to deliver trust that is deeper, broader and more forward looking.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Using feedback and reflection to develop self awareness, personal strengths and address development areas
- Delegating to others to provide stretch opportunities and coaching to help deliver results
- Developing new ideas and proposing innovative solutions to problems
- Using a broad range of tools and techniques to extract insights from current trends in the business area
- Reviewing your work and that of others for quality, accuracy and relevance
- Sharing relevant thought leadership
- Using straightforward communication, in a structured way, when influencing others
- Ability to read situations and modify behaviour to build quality, diverse relationships
- Upholding the firm's code of ethics and business conduct
- Delivering complex technology audits
- Proactively assisting in the management of several clients and teams;
- Training, coaching and leading junior staff;
- Establishing effective working relationships directly with clients
- Contributing to the development of your own and your team's technical acumen
Essential Skills and Experience
- Experience of working effectively in a team, building good working relationships with both colleagues and client personnel at all levels
- Experienced in coaching junior staff
- Experience in evaluating technology that supports financial and operational systems and related business processes;
- External auditing experience, including evaluating controls over financial and/or IT/operational processes;
- Experience in managing junior colleagues and an interest in developing others;
- Experience in working in complex environments;
- Industry experience is preferable (e.g. Telecommunications, Banking, Insurance, etc.)
- Project management and analytical skills;
Preferable experience and qualifications:
- CA / ACCA / CPA / MICPA qualified (or international equivalent)
- Or part Qualified and working towards your full CA / ACCA / CPA / MICPA (or equivalent) qualification
- Or have equivalent work experience in Audit (you’re an international candidate who technically qualifies in your home country by experience)
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) qualification, or equivalent;
- Specialist system experience (i.e. SAP, Oracle, SQL, Python).
Up to 80%
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.