We are Alter Domus. Our name means “The Other House” and we’re a world leading provider of integrated solutions for the alternative investment industry. We believe in being different. Here, you progress on merit, not who you know. You speak openly, whoever you’re speaking to. And it’s your freedom to decide which cutting-edge kind of finance professional you want to be. Join more than 4,100 fund administration, accounting, tax, loan administration and legal experts worldwide and take pride in being alternative.
Alter Domus clients include the world’s leading asset managers, lenders and asset owners. We’re specialists who use the most innovative technologies to create unparalleled solutions for the private equity, real assets and debt capital markets sectors. This is where standout talent advances what’s possible in fund administration, corporate services, depositary services, transfer pricing, domiciliation, management company services, loan administration, agency services, trade settlement and CLO manager services.
We are currently looking for a Compliance Officer to work with our the Compliance and AML/CFT UK team.
YOUR FUTURE RESPONSIBILITIES:
As member of the Compliance Function, you will provide assistance and support to the Compliance Teams across EMEA of AD Group. You will report to report to Head of UK Compliance and work with both local and UK Compliance teams.
You will be involved in the following tasks:
- Assist in ongoing monitoring of client relationship for both SPVs and Funds
- Assist in name matching: review of daily hits
- Assist in the review of client acceptance files, identify, assess and mitigate compliance risks
- Assist in undertaking sample checks on activities performed by the 1st line of defence (including the KYC team in the UK) and draft of reports
- Follow up of the outstanding documentation of the client files
- Collecting figures/statistics to support local Compliance team
- Assist in completing compliance risk assessments
- Assist in the performance of the Compliance monitoring programme
- Assist in monitoring of transactions
- Contribute to the development of a Compliance framework and culture
- 2-4 years’ experience in a Compliance and/or AML role in a financial service industry or an auditing firm or consultancy providing support to a financial service provider on Compliance or AML
- You have thorough understanding of Know Your Customer and knowledge of UK/European Compliance and AML related regulation
- You have a professional level of English (spoken and written)
- You have excellent analytical, organisational and reporting skills, and written communication skills. You are rigorous, learn quickly and strive for results
- You are able to work under pressure and meet tights deadlines.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.