Risk Management Specialist
KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services.
We operate in 143 countries and territories, and in FY22, collectively employed more than 265,000 people working in member firms around the world. KPMG is the brand under which the member firms of KPMG International Limited (“KPMG International”) operate and provide professional services. “KPMG” is used to refer to individual member firms within the KPMG organization or to one or more member firms collectively.
KPMG is committed to three key imperatives: quality of services, insight into the problems of our clients, and integrity in our business. It is these principles that drive our firms' professionals to provide audit, tax, and advisory services that reflect global consistency and unwavering integrity. We will build and sustain our reputation as the best firm to work with by ensuring that our people, our clients and our communities achieve their full potential.
KPMG Ukraine is looking for Risk Management Specialist (part of Audit department team)
What you will do as a Risk Management Specialist you will be responsible for risk management support to Audit team as well as support, including:
- Gathering information about existing and prospective clients
- Implementation of procedures for accepting potential clients in accordance with the requirements and systems of KPMG
- Executing analytical procedures according to KPMG methodology
- Compliance with the requirements of the internal System of Quality Management
- KPI analysis and calculation
- Conducting necessary communications
- Preparing various administrative documents
What you should have:
- Graduate or final-years student (5th course and above)
- Experience in risk management or administrative work at least 1 year
- Good command of spoken and written Ukrainian and English
- High level of responsibility and commitment
- Attentiveness to details and orientation on result
- Great multitasking and analytical skills
- PC user, Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point)
- Official and sustainable employment
- Work in a friendly international environment
- Challenging assignments, professional and career development
- Fair compensation and social package
- Comfortable office close to a subway station
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.