£27,500 per annum
On-going training & development/Study Support
Aviva DigiCare+ – Employee Annual health check, Digital GP, Mental Health Consultations, Nutritional Consultations, Second Medical Opinion
Exclusive Benefits & Wellbeing site (Perks at Work)
- Free meals when on site
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Holiday Purchase scheme
If you have good knowledge in finance, consider yourself a maths whizz – apply today! We’re looking for passionate and lively individuals to join our team and help be part of the core of the business to continue the great success we’ve had! If you’re looking to grow and develop, this is for you, we support employees gain qualifications and develop through the busy, be part of our journey today
As a Finance Assistant, you will use your skills to maintain a high standard of quality work. In return, you will have the chance to progress your career with a company that invests in its people, celebrates individuality, and rewards and recognises employees who go beyond the plate.
As a Finance Assistant you will be responsible for:
- Preparing key business reporting such as month end reports, business reviews, client reports, budgets, cash analysis and other ad-hoc analysis to be discussed at monthly review.
- Supporting closing monthly accounts ensuring sales and costs are accurately and appropriately recognised.
- Generating sales invoices and credit notes on a timely basis and supporting debt management through aiding the resolution of queries.
- Support with the budgeting and forecasting process by consolidating the budget and trying to understand key variances
- Support with completion of base data documentation for client tenders, negotiations and capital expenditure appraisals
- You will ensure health and safety of all colleagues within the business and report any incidents via the approved company processes
We ensure you're rewarded for all your hard work, which is why we offer a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- To help with the cost of living crisis, Compass will be providing a free meal or equivalent Subsidy while working
- Exclusive travel discounts with TUI, Expedia, Booking.com and many more
- Save money on your food shop with discounts on Tesco, Sainsbury's, Morrisons and many more
- Quick access for you and your immediate family to a Digital GP, and wider healthcare benefits
- Up to 44% off cinema tickets to enjoy your favourite blockbuster
- Regular emails filled with the best discounts and savings available
- Receive cash rewards every time you spend and use them on a wide range of brands
- Un-wind with us with free wellness, mindfulness and exercise classes
- You can share all discounts and offers with your friends and families
- Contributory pension scheme
- Grow your career with our Career Pathways and MyLearning programmes
Our ideal Finance Assistant will:
- Finance graduate or experience of accounting in an office environment
- Analytical and with a high level of attention to detail
- An effective communicator with the ability to communicate oral and written information concisely and logically
- User of Microsoft Office including Microsoft Excel
- Able to use initiative and innovative thinker
Part of Compass Group UK&I, ESS is the Defence, Government, and Energy services sector of Compass Group UK & Ireland. We support 250+ UK military establishments, high profile police, secure environments and government sites, along with a range of onshore and offshore facilities including platforms, drilling rigs, floatels and offices for the energy sector. We know that a friendly face makes all the difference, so we look for people who are passionate about delivering excellent customer service, at all levels, to join our teams.Compass Group UK&I wants everyone in our business to feel able to be themselves at work and to have an equal opportunity to progress their career. We want to create a culture where we respect and embrace everyone's talents, beliefs, backgrounds, and abilities. Where our colleagues feel valued, can reach their full potential, and thrive - Diversity is Our Strength!
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.