Senior Associate (AAS) Conversion (Petaling Jaya)
Position DetailsJob TitleSenior Associate (AAS) ConversionGradeExperiencedDepartmentAccounting Advisory ServicesDescriptionsKPMG’s Accounting Advisory Services (AAS) practice is positioned to assist clients in the overall accounting related advisory.Responsibilities:
Bachelor’s degree in an appropriate field; Minimum 3 years of experience in accounting functions or auditing; Possess knowledge of financial reporting standards and be up to date with developments on regulatory and accounting matters; Strong analytical and management skills; Excellent command of English; Well organized and reliable with a strong sense of integrity and accountability.For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
- Involve in accounting advisory related projects across accounting, system and process and lead smaller scale projects along with other solutions of AAS, including:
- Implementation of new financial reporting standards;
- Conversion of accounting framework to MFRS or MPERS;
- Accounting related system implementation of accounting related solution;
- Support in accounts backlog and reconciliation;
- Design and development of accounting manual, reporting pack or consolidation template;
- Secondment of staff to client's office to fill up their temporary accounting resource shortages.