Graduate Finance Assistant
About the Role
Calling all ambitious finance graduates – are you looking to build a successful career in a FTSE 100 company?
We have excellent opportunities for graduates to join a company that truly cares about your personal development and achieving your ACCA/CIMA qualification.
- £24,000 per annum
- Fully funded ACCA/CIMA qualification with study support
- Aviva DigiCare+ – Employee Annual health check, Digital GP, Mental Health Consultations, Nutritional Consultations, Second Medical Opinion
- Exclusive Benefits & Wellbeing site
- Meals on duty
- 25 Days Holiday
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Holiday Purchase Scheme
As a Graduate Finance Assistant, you will report into one of our Assistant Finance Managers, working as part of a sector Finance team, delivering financial and commercial support to the Business sector. You will be provided with full training to enable you to support:
- Operational managers with finance-related queries and requests.
- Highlighting the financial risks and opportunities arising from balance sheet maintenance.
- Key business reporting such as month-end reports, business reviews, client reports, budgets, cash analysis, and other ad-hoc analysis are to be discussed at the monthly review.
- Contract billing, active management of debt ledgers, and timely resolution of queries.
- Finance graduate
- Understanding of management accounting
- Analytical with a high level of attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills - ability to communicate oral and written information concisely and logically - to both finance and non-finance people
- Pro-active with a passion for Finance
- Some experience in an accounting role
- Ability to adapt to a fast-moving, changing environment
- Good knowledge of Excel
- Experience of SAP and Cognos as analysis and reporting tools
- Considering or actively studying Accountant in CIMA/ACCA/ACA or the like