As an accountant at this leading Architecture Firm, you will be an integral part of the finance department. The ideal candidate will ideally be fluent in French and will play a crucial role in financial operations, contributing to the success and growth of our organisation.
The client are a leading international architecture firm that are currently expanding into the UK after working on some of the most prestigious projects in Europe. The Accountant will work with the Group Finance Team to manage the firms 6 companies based in the UK.
This is a hybrid role with 4 days a week based from the office in the City of London.
The Accountant will be responsible for the following:
- Journal posting, posting of accruals and prepayments
- Project accounting (profitability and forecasting)
- Processing Accounts Payable and Receivable
- Bank Reconciliations
- Processing company expenses and credit cards
- VAT Returns
- CIS processing
The successful Accountant:
- ACCA/CIMA Part-qualified
- Fluent in French (spoken and written) - highly desirable
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, or a related field
- Previous experience in similar Project Accounting or Finance Manager role with construction/architecture
- Previous ownership of budgeting and foresting experience
The successful candidate will be entitled to the competitive salary of £40,000 - £47,000 depending on experience, a long with these other benefits:
- Study Support
- 25 days A/L increasing to 30 over 5 years
- Travel allowance
- Private medical insurance
- Enhanced maternity and paternity
- Annual company retreat