Senior Treasury Implementation Analyst
The Treasury Liquidity Implementation Team is responsible for ensuring that all liquidity and IRRBB policies, procedures and methodologies are successfully implemented in the bank's strategic liquidity reporting platforms.
Successful implementation relies on working closely with all areas of the bank which have an interest in Liquidity, FTP and IRRBB which includes but is not limited to, Treasury Markets, Treasury Risk, Financial Markets, Transaction Banking, Country Finance, Finance Change and Technology.
Ensuring that Treasury Liquidity requirements are successfully implemented requires knowledge of LCR, CFMR and NSFR as well as the banks approach and policy towards FTP and IRRBB. Knowledge of local regulators (MAS / HKMA) approach to liquidity is advantageous.
The role will provide full exposure to the project lifecycle including interpretation of liquidity and IRRBB policy requirements, translation of policy requirements into implementable technology specifications, design of bank-specific configurations and controls, verification of results, user acceptance testing and business go-live.
The role will entail hands-on experience with the liquidity platforms so the candidate should be willing to undertake detailed investigations into the liquidity platform calculation engine, configurations, data processing and results presentation through a variety of Business Intelligence platforms.
Treasury Liquidity Implementation
Regulatory & Business Conduct
Role Specific Technical Competencies
About Standard Chartered
We're an international bank, nimble enough to act, big enough for impact. For more than 160 years, we've worked to make a positive difference for our clients, communities, and each other. We question the status quo, love a challenge and enjoy finding new opportunities to grow and do better than before. If you're looking for a career with purpose and you want to work for a bank making a difference, we want to hear from you. You can count on us to celebrate your unique talents. And we can't wait to see the talents you can bring us.
Our purpose, to drive commerce and prosperity through our unique diversity, together with our brand promise, to be here for good are achieved by how we each live our valued behaviours. When you work with us, you'll see how we value difference and advocate inclusion. Together we:
- Do the right thing and are assertive, challenge one another, and live with integrity, while putting the client at the heart of what we do
- Never settle, continuously striving to improve and innovate, keeping things simple and learning from doing well, and not so well
- Be better together, we can be ourselves, be inclusive, see more good in others, and work collectively to build for the long term
In line with our Fair Pay Charter, we offer a competitive salary and benefits to support your mental, physical, financial and social wellbeing.
- Core bank funding for retirement savings, medical and life insurance, with flexible and voluntary benefits available in some locations
- Time-off including annual, parental/maternity (20 weeks), sabbatical (12 weeks maximum) and volunteering leave (3 days), along with minimum global standards for annual and public holiday, which is combined to 30 days minimum
- Flexible working options based around home and office locations, with flexible working patterns
- Proactive wellbeing support through Unmind, a market-leading digital wellbeing platform, development courses for resilience and other human skills, global Employee Assistance Programme, sick leave, mental health first-aiders and all sorts of self-help toolkits
- A continuous learning culture to support your growth, with opportunities to reskill and upskill and access to physical, virtual and digital learning
- Being part of an inclusive and values driven organisation, one that embraces and celebrates our unique diversity, across our teams, business functions and geographies - everyone feels respected and can realise their full potential.
- Recruitment assessments - some of our roles use assessments to help us understand how suitable you are for the role you've applied to. If you are invited to take an assessment, this is great news. It means your application has progressed to an important stage of our recruitment process.
Visit our careers website www.sc.com/careers