Accounting and Treasury Executive
Position: Analyst, Accounting and Treasury
Koru Partners is a thematically driven alternative investment firm identifying attractive investment opportunities that are backed by macro-holistic themes encompassing forward-looking social, economic, demographic, and technological changes.
We are inspired to be the world’s leading business partner for unique insights, understanding and decision making. It is our mission to understand the challenges facing humanity and to empower people and companies, working to transform such challenges into opportunities through allocation of capital.
We are looking for a candidate who is looking to grow with us. You will be working in a team with like-minded members, who will be training and guiding you to reach your full potential. If you are up for the challenge, we can promise a great journey and an opportunity to learn the various parts of our business.
What You Can Expect
- Salary: SGD 3,800 – 5,000 per month
- Group Insurance
- Medical Allowance
- Health Screening Allowance
- Vision Care and Health Allowance
- Company culture
- Strong emphasis on company core values to guide you in your day-to-day work and life
- Dynamic team that will challenge and support you
- Flexible and transparent work culture
- Maintain accounting records in the accounting software.
- Assist preparation of the monthly and yearly accounts closing.
- Update accounting supporting schedules.
- Prepare payment to vendors.
- Follow up outstanding payment from customers.
- Assist financial audit, both external and internal.
- Assist quarterly and yearly regulatory reporting.
- Document all accounting and treasury procedures.
- Assist other departments (such as Operations, Admin, People, etc.) as and when required.
Essential to Have
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English).
- At least 1-2 years of experience in accounting-related or relevant fields.
- First principles thinker.
- Intellectually curious.
- Has a growth mindset.
- Able to learn and work independently.
- Able to manage multiple deliverables with a decent amount of uncertainty.
- Logical problem solver.
- Detailed oriented.
- Sensitive to numbers.
- Able to clearly articulate findings and conclusions in a concise manner.
- Proficient in accounting software.
- Singapore Citizen or PR preferred.
We are a firm expecting collaborators to be highly aligned with our core values. Therefore, you should be:
- Dedicated and Driven. You are a self-starter who is able to work effectively with low levels of supervision or minimum direction while under pressure in a fast-paced environment. You are energetic, resourceful, and a hands-on individual who pursues goals with sense of urgency. You readily cope with changing priorities, take initiative, and able to follow through with assigned tasks.
- Integrity and Ethics. You have a strong, ingrained sense of professional integrity and ethics.
- Entrepreneurial and Effective Team Member. You have the ability to see the commercial angle, while being mindful of associated risks. You have strong leadership qualities and can assume responsibilities, while being a team player within a high-performance group.
- Agile Thinker. You enjoy solving complex problems and able to see the big picture while mapping out the details to achieve your goals. You are creative about providing innovative solutions (new processes, technologies, and approaches).
Please kindly prepare the following information and submit your job application on our website via the apply button below.
- Resume (required)
- Academic Transcript (required)
- 1-page or less response to “What matters to you the most? And why?” (An email will be sent to you requesting for this essay after job application is submitted).