Project Assistant ESG
If you are awaiting National Service enlistment or University enrolment, we are looking for motivated individuals to fill project assistant positions in our growing ESG Practice on a contract basis.
What You Will Do
To support our growing ESG advisory business, you will collaborate with ESG Professionals and Directors to support delivery of a range ESG advisory engagements, including performing research for various climate and sustainability issues that may impact business planning and risk management.
What You Will Gain
You will experience working in a professional consultancy setting, and gain valuable experience in the ESG domain. You will be able to broaden your knowledge in ESG reporting and sustainability practices of extending to the neighbouring regions.
• GCE ‘A’ level/ Polytechnic Diploma Holder/ International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma Holder
• Interest in Climate Change and ESG issues
• Able to commit for a contracted period of at least six months
• Keen to learn and a team player
• Knowledge of Microsoft Suite (PowerPoint, Word, Excel)
• Good academic track record
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to work effectively in a dynamic environment.