SAP FI Rollout Consultant
The Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of technology and services. It employs roughly 394,500 associates worldwide (as of December 31, 2020). According to preliminary figures, the company generated sales of 71.6 billion euros in 2020. Its operations are divided into four business sectors: Mobility Solutions, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology.
The Bosch Group comprises Robert Bosch GmbH and its roughly 440 subsidiaries and regional companies in some 60 countries. If its sales and service partners are included, then Bosch is represented in roughly 126 locations. This worldwide development, manufacturing, and sales network is the foundation for further growth.
BGSV – Bosch Global Software Technologies Company Limited (Previous name: RBVH - Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Vietnam Company Limited) is 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH.
BGSV has started its operations from 19th October, 2010 at E-Town2 in HCMC. This engineering development center will be engaged in developing embedded systems and software, mechanical design and simulation, and will provide IT (SAP Consulting, JAVA Development….) and Business Services (Finance and accounting, Economics, Purchasing, Logistics, Translations Japanese-English-Japanese, Information Security ) solutions to the Bosch group of companies globally.
- FI sub-project manager in SAP (R3 and S4) implementation projects worldwide
- Definition and implementation of new accounting concepts while taking into account of new or changed legal requirements
- Initialization and implementation of process adjustments, standardization and optimization
- Interface between accounting and other process departments; IT and central departments as well as the business units in the context of rollouts and projects
- Planning and coordination of tests, training and migration;, knowhow transfer and support for the worldwide locations for accounting questions, especially with regard to SAP FI processes
- Successfully completed studies in the field of business administration, business informatics or similar subjects
- Very good knowledge of SAP-FI and good knowledge in further modules CO, MM, SD
- Several years of experience in operative accounting or in SAP rollout projects, ideally combined with knowledge of financial accounting rules at BOScH and good understanding of integrated processes (logistics, materials management etc.)
- Process orientation and conceptual skills
- Structured way of working
- Personal initiative, persuasiveness, assertiveness and implementation skills
- Ability to traveling
- Fluent in English, other languages e. g. German as an advantage
Because we don't just follow trends, we create them.
Because together we turn ideas into reality, working every day to make the world of tomorrow a better place. Do you have high standards when it comes to your job? So do we. At Bosch, you will discover more than just work.
Benefits and Career Opportunities
- Work in one of the Best Places to Work in Vietnam
- Join a dynamic and fast growing global company (English-speaking environment)
- Get 13th-month salary bonus + attractive performance bonus (you'll love it!) + annual performance appraisal
- 100% monthly basic salary and mandatory social insurances in 2-month probation
- Onsite opportunities: short-term and long-term assignments
- 15++ days of annual leave + 1 day of birthday leave
- Premium health insurance for employee and 02 family members
- Flexible working time
- Lunch and parking allowance
- Good benefits of company activities
- Opportunity to work in global projects of fast developing company and being a part of innovation team contributing initiative ideas to the hi-tech world.
- Engage in our diverse training programs which surely help strengthen both your personal