- Financial Planning & Analysis
- Regional role
Our client is one of the well known pharmaceutical companies that commits to make impact in health-care & lifesciences industry.
DescriptionThe Financial Analyst role involves preparing and submitting comprehensive financial plans, updates, and reports as required by the Region/Area HQ, emphasizing consideration of business and financial risks.The position requires close coordination with the Country Manager and Sales Executive Manager to ensure contract profitability and provide suggestions for business improvement.Responsibilities also include monitoring and controlling capital expenditures to align with approved financial plans.The Financial Analyst acts as the direct point of contact for external and internal auditors, maintaining internal control systems and adherence to financial policies and procedures.Additionally, the role involves collaborating with Corporate Finance Services for timely collection, conducting expense reviews, and overseeing incentive programs for sales teams.The position emphasizes prioritizing compliance with Quality System Regulations (QSR) and implementing improvements to financial policies and procedures in alignment with OEC guidelines while ensuring adherence to FCPA and conflict of interest policies.
- Degree in Finance or Accounting / related qualification
- Strong operating knowledge in FP&A in health-care industry.
- Quick learner and ability to work under time pressure/
- Strong communications skills across functions and with higher levels of organisation
- Strong business acumen and analytical skills
- Ability to operate independently with high level of self-motivation and self-starting work attitude.
- Regional Exposure
- Career Progression
Page Group Malaysia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.