Treasury Manager - Management Consulting
Treasury Manager - Management Consulting (3459)
At Mazars, we're agile enough to embrace change and deliver impact. So nothing is set in stone, and our people can truly influence the direction of the firm. We're constantly brainstorming ideas to improve the way we work, and enhance the solutions we offer. So you'll have a big say in the way your role and your team works.
About the team/role
As part of the Management Consulting team, you will work with clients to help improve company performance, deliver cost and operational efficiencies, as well as assisting with longer term strategic planning. Our service offerings guide organisations at all stages of the transformation journey from designing the change required, to delivering and managing that change and providing assurance around change initiatives.
Core service offerings as part of this role include:
- Strategic Business Planning; Process improvement and optimisation; Data and management reporting; Organisational design; Business cases and options appraisals; Project management and Change management
As a Manager within the Management Consulting team, you will be involved in all aspects of project delivery.
You will oversee TMS integration projects (Kyriba), and development of this area of the business. You will evolve in a dynamic, stimulating and constantly evolving project environment. The Management Consulting department has strong growth ambitions, both in the UK and internationally.
You will have the opportunity to be trained and certified on the main treasury information systems on the market.
You will have the opportunity to be involved in the development of the Debt Treasury Advisory department: preparation and delivery of proposals, development of internal / external training, publication of articles and sector related thought leadership.
In addition to working with Management Consulting and other colleagues in the delivery of projects in the above areas, you will proactively seek to develop the Treasury offering within the Management Consulting team.
Your technical expertise, analytical skills and curiosity around technical innovation will allow you to be a source of expertise for both our clients and internal stakeholders.
- Engagement Delivery - Responsible for planning, managing, and executing projects (large scale) on time and within budget, alongside Partners. Responsible for providing a project delivery foundation to managers and junior team members as appropriate. Responsible for developing and maintaining strong long-term client relationships.
- Business Development – Alongside the Partners take a functional role in prime and executing the Business Development strategy for the Industry and Services market which is focused on large, listed, international clients.
- Risk Management - Maintain and apply up-to-date knowledge of the firm's risk management policies and operational procedures and ensure these are adhered to.
- People Management - Manage and coach junior consulting resources in client and practice delivery. Undertake line management duties as appropriate.
- Practice Management – Alongside Partners take a functional role in the development of new initiatives and alternative approaches to solving client problems. Developing new go to market service offerings and new methodologies and project accelerators.
What are we looking for?
- You will have substantial/strong experience in TMS integration projects in a consulting firm, with a publisher or in the Treasury / Financing department of a company.
- Willingness to develop skills in the other core consulting areas detailed above and experience in growing a team practice from a small scale - essential.
- Extensive previous experience in identifying and closing opportunities for new work with new clients along with an established professional network – essential
- Qualified – (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent) or relevant Masters-level studies (e.g., MBA), desirable.
- Demonstrates high level accuracy and consulting skills.
- Outstanding communication, writing and presentation skill, with personal projection and credibility, alongside high standards of quality and demonstrating a focus on self-development.
Mazars is a leading international professional services firm delivering exceptional quality in audit, accounting, tax, financial advisory, outsourcing and consulting.
We are one diverse, multicultural, multi-generational team with a huge sense of connection and belonging. This is a place where you can take ownership of your career, get involved, believe in yourself and put your ideas into action.
At Mazars, we celebrate individuality and thrive on teamwork. We give people the freedom to make a personal contribution to our shared purpose. We support one another to deliver quality, create change and make an impact so that everyone can reach their full potential.
Central London based office location with a hybrid working model!
Being inclusive is core to our culture at Mazars; we want to ensure everyone, whether in the recruitment process or beyond is fully supported to be their unique self. To read more about our approach click here.
Our aim is to make the recruitment process as accessible and inclusive as possible - please contact us to discuss any changes you may require so we can work with you to support you throughout your application.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.