Senior Associate VAT Compliance (m/f/d)
Pwc Luxembourg is hiring a Senior Associate VAT Compliance (m/f/d). What if it was you?
Who we are: We are the largest professional services firm in Luxembourg, providing audit, tax and advisory services including management consulting, transaction, financing and regulatory advice to a wide variety of clients. To make it happen, we count on the expertise of over 3,700 people from more than 94 different countries, who strive every day to reach excellence and team up to solve important problems through innovative solutions. We value diverse and singular career paths, embrace everyone's unique self and encourage our People to fuel their potential in a work environment that is inclusive, stimulating, and motivating.
Our VAT practice is fast growing and we are looking for people who are eager to work in a dynamic and motivated team of 50+ people. You will be part of a team delivering high value-added services to its clients by using a constantly evolving tailored tax technology combined with deep technology expertise able to react immediately to changes in the VAT landscape.
Be a part of our team where you will:
- Oversee a portfolio of local and international clients in various industries to assist them in their VAT compliance obligations. Your role is to critically review VAT returns and other filings prepared by a junior team using tools and technology that will efficiently support you in your role;
- Be the client's contact for day-to-day matters in relation to their indirect tax compliance obligations;
- Liaise with the VAT authorities when required to solve issues your clients may face;
- Engage and cooperate with other PwC departments and business units both in Luxembourg and abroad;
- Coach and develop a team of juniors;
- Learn and develop your technical and business skills both through on the job coaching and specific training sessions.
Let’s talk about you. If you have …
- A University degree in Economics or Management, preferably with a focus on taxation, or you have an equivalent qualification in taxation;
- At least 3 years of professional experience in indirect taxation in the international tax department of a business, a law firm, a tax consultancy firm or in the area of corporate consulting;
- Fluency in English. Knowledge of German and/or French is considered as a strong asset;
- Critical thinking, you are disciplined, you have editorial skills, you display professional scepticism and you show initiative-these are all assets for succeeding in this role;
- Excellent organisational and people skills.
…You are the candidate we are looking for!
Moreover, our recruitment process is short and simple:
- A technical interview
- An HR interview
- A Partner interview
A final word about us:
At PwC, we believe diversity is the representation of all the characteristics that make us both alike and unique. Our backgrounds, cultures, nationalities, lifestyles, identities, opinions and beliefs, approaches to solving problems, ways of working, and views of personal and professional success, all add value to the services we deliver to our clients. Our objective is to nurture an inclusive environment where a diversity mindset is ingrained, and inclusion is the norm. We constantly focus on respecting and valuing individual differences.
Ready to grow your potential, reaching excellence together? Apply now!
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.