Accountant - I2P | Finance Shared Service Center | Corporate Services
Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim Group today is one of the most diversified and progressive, privately held regional businesses headquartered in Dubai, United A”rab Emirates. Structured into five operating divisions; automotive, financial services, real estate, retail and healthcare; employing more than 35,000 employees across more than 20 countries in the Middle East, Asia and Africa, Al-Futtaim Group partners with over 200 of the world's most admired and innovative brands. Al-Futtaim Group’s entrepreneurship and relentless customer focus enables the organisation to continue to grow and expand; responding to the changing needs of our customers within the societies in which we operate.
By upholding our values of respect, excellence, collaboration and integrity; Al-Futtaim Group continues to enrich the lives and aspirations of our customers each and every day.
We are currently seeking an experienced finance professional to join our Finance Shared Service Center in the capacity of Accountant – I2P.
Overview of the role
Responsible for Invoice processing and supporting activities related to “I2P” and team initiatives.
What you will do
- Ensure the invoices, Debit notes, Credit notes etc. are processed in line with P2P documented SOPs and any deviations are notified, agreed, and captured in SOPs
- Ensure that any exceptions flagged by the system are appropriately resolved before ultimate posting.
- Verify and follow up for Delegation of Authority (DOA) compliance particularly for Non-PO procurement
- Ensure VAT compliance before processing invoices
- Ensure comprehensive capture of data and information during posting
- Responsible for maintaining sound internal control environment.
- Highlight any known obstacles or roadblocks in achieving any of the listed milestone
Required skills to be successful
- Proven experience in Accounts Payable
- Invoice processing
- SAP knowledge.
- Excellent communication
- Team player
What equips you for the role
- Commerce/Finance Graduate or equivalent
- Minimum 2- 3 years of experience within the same domain
We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Before you click “apply”: Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalised CV to further boost your visibility. Our global Talent Acquisition team members are all assigned to specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches between talent and opportunities. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviours, but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.
As part of our candidate experience promise, we also want to make ourselves available to you throughout the application process. We make every effort to review and respond to every application.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.