Roche is a global healthcare company offering exceptional career paths for outstanding professionals to be inspired and empowered. Talents like you will make an impact that matters for society. We are continuously expanding and offer hybrid work arrangements with exciting opportunities to join our transforming team in Roche Pharma Malaysia.
Grow with us and be part of a company where purpose, diversity, flexibility, equal opportunity, and benefits meet to create an amazing workplace for you.
About the Compliance Manager:
You will be reporting to Legal Counsel and this role focus in promoting the high standards of integrity, and ensuring compliance in line with global guidelines as well as local laws and regulations through adequate procedures and process controls.
As a qualified Compliance, you:
- Responsible for Compliance Management by closely monitor trends and changes of all relevant global, regional and local legal, industry and regulatory requirements and standards.
- Take ownership of internal policies, procedures, SOPs and compliance database to ensure compliance with the applicable laws, standards and regulations, and adequate controls are in place.
- Ensure adequate Risk and Opportunity (R&O) identification, assessment, and management.
- Act as key contact for all compliance systems and processes, and lead for projects to further improve compliance processes and process efficiency as well as closely collaborate with the business functions to drive the business within a framework of high compliance standards
- Conduct Compliance Awareness & Training by implement and maintain training programs, compliance initiatives and monitoring programs covering people, processes and platforms, and provide regular updates to the Management.
- Monitoring and Investigations by lead local investigations and ensure adequate handling and documentation of non-compliance.
- Support the People & Culture (P&C) team to manage issues related to business ethics, conflict of interest, integrity and the like.
- Ensure corrective action plans resulting from audit or monitoring are established, followed up, monitored and tracked with effective and efficient processes and tools, to mitigate future risks and ensure adequacy for timely implementation.
What can you bring to our team:
- Bachelor Degree with at least 5 to 7 years of relevant experience in compliance, audit, legal, quality, risk management or related function.
- Experience in the pharmaceutical or healthcare industry is preferred but not mandatory.
- Knowledge of Regulations — Strong understanding of applicable regulations, laws and compliance requirements.
- Collaborator, good communication, business acumen mindset and market awareness
Who we are
At Roche, more than 100,000 people across 100 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we’ve become one of the world’s leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity.
Roche is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.