We’re looking for our new colleague who will be part of our Finances Team
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
You will be in charge to prepare, issue and follow-up on invoices, being expected to proactively initiate the necessary actions. Analyse overrun, Out of Scope vs Budget (if applicable) as well as charged time or bills issuance.
Budget review and deviance reduction due to overrun will also be among your tasks, as well as to follow-up on sales reports and revenues via internal tools, chasing out of date and unpaid invoices, maintain and ensure EY’s financial systems are up to date, managing the flow of the e-invoices and make sure errors are dealt in a timely manner, development and maintenance of the appropriate reports driving internal users to effectively and accurately use internal tools and providing any necessary training on use of internal tools
Skills and attributes for success
- You hold a Degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Management
- You are looking for an internship of at least 5months internship
- You have good understanding of figures having proficiency use of Microsoft Excel proficiency.
In terms of languages, you are fluent in English. French and/or German would be a strong advantage.
We look for an intern who is dynamic, proactive, detailed oriented, able to meet deadlines, willing to help and solve issues being able to manage internal client relationship, acting as a team player, demonstrating strong communication skills and with the ability to thrive in hands-on changing environment.
What we offer
- A paid internship with meal vouchers
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.