FAAS Senior Manager
The Assurance Department specialises in delivering high quality and efficient audit and advisory services to a portfolio of clients, understanding the enterprise-wide view of business risk and how this risk can be effectively managed. We use state-of-the-art diagnostic tools to evaluate business processes and controls, and advanced technology in knowledge sharing.
- Leading the day to day delivery on client engagement projects to maintain quality and our promise for exceptional service delivery to all our clients;
- Preparation of high-quality client deliverables including (but not limited to) technical accounting analysis papers, IFRSs compliant financial statements, project reports, special purpose financial information, accounting policies documentation;
- Leading consultations and research in line with agreed engagement execution plans to support deliverables to our clients;
- Presentation of the work results to senior team members or clients in a clear and concise manner;
- Client management and liaison with senior client stakeholders with a view to build strong working relationships with our clients;
- Managing performance of junior team members through on the job coaching, mentoring and providing constructive and timely performance feedback;
- Liaison with other EY teams and Service lines, if necessary, to ensure seamless solutions to our clients.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with an execution focus displaying a strong commercial awareness and client orientation;
- Ability to independently research and resolve emerging client issues, including regulations, industry practices and new technologies;
- Good communication and presentation skills of complex topics;
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively in teams, guiding more junior members of staff and influencing senior team members;
- Ability to work with multi-disciplinary teams, mentoring and improving a team of high-performing colleagues
- Assertive and proactive approach to the delivery/implementation of projects demonstrating strong ownership and autonomy
- Ability to network effectively within large organisations and build effective relationships
- Fluent in English
Qualifications and Experience
- Accountancy qualified (ACCA or equivalent);
- A minimum of 7 years post qualified experience;
- Deep understanding of IFRS including experience in the implementation of IFRS 9, 15 and 16;
- Proven ability to work on complex accounting issues and ability to clearly articulate the advice in written technical accounting papers;
- Experience in leading the planning, execution and reporting on engagements.
- Previous experience at Senior Manager level is considered an asset.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.