What impact will you make?
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration, and high performance. As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you’ll find unrivaled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential
Deloitte is where you’ll find unrivaled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
Deloitte delivers deep knowledge of tax and statutory requirements as well as a breadth of experience applying them in practice worldwide. Practical tax advice combined with our consistent tax compliance framework instils confidence that a consistent approach is followed across jurisdictions. We help simplify tax management and oversight while providing global visibility for making informed strategic decisions ― all with the ease of working with a global provider Learn More about our Tax Practice
Work you’ll do
As a Manager in our Tax team you’ll build and nurture positive working relationships with teams and clients with the intention to exceed client expectations. You will:
- Supervising a team of AM / executives involved in maintenance of books of account in accounting software like Tally/SAP or MS Navision
- Independently managing clients and developing sound business relationship
- Helping team in Business development on the client managed by the employee
- Hands on experience in MS NAV/Tally/SAP
- Preparation of financial statements and audit schedules as per India GAAP
- Liaising with auditors/banks /clients
- Preparation and E-filing of VAT/Service tax and TDS returns
- Payroll processing and suggesting way to make the system efficient and introduce relevant controls
- Preparation of Monthly MIS and reconciliations etc.
- To be updated with latest amendments and to keep team updated
- To bring in ideas of automation to streamline the processes and increase the efficiency and control in the book keeping and finance processing.
- Should be a self-starter to and a focused individual to take the service line forward.
- CA / ICWA - 6-8 Years of Experience in Accounting and Finance, TDS compliances, Payroll
- Strong Technical knowledge
- Analytical skills & conceptual clarity
- Eye for Details & Innovation thinking
- Time and cost management skill
- Managing & Leading a Team
- Effective communication and presentation skills
Your role as a leader
At Deloitte India, we believe in the importance of leadership at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose by challenging themselves to identify issues that are most important for our clients, our people, and for society and make an impact that matters.
In addition to living our purpose, Manager across our organization:
- Applies knowledge of current tax and proposed/pending legislation, their implications, and understands interaction across the Global Tax and Legal function, specifically with their area of expertise
- Demonstrates subject matter specialty and ability to share knowledge in one or more service lines within the Global Tax and Legal function
- Enables fact-based decision making by using appropriate research techniques and analytical skills
- Improves work efficiency, effectiveness, and client service by using common technology tools
How you’ll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help build world-class skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: To make an impact that matters.
Every day, Deloitte people are making a real impact in the places they live and work. We pride ourselves on doing not only what is good for clients, but also what is good for our people and the communities in which we live and work—always striving to be an organization that is held up as a role model of quality, integrity, and positive change. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you’re applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
Deloitte refers to one or more of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, a UK private company limited by guarantee (“DTTL”), its network of member firms, and their related entities. DTTL and each of its member firms are legally separate and independent entities. DTTL (also referred to as “Deloitte Global”) does not provide services to clients. Please see www.deloitte.com/about for a more detailed description of DTTL and its member firms.
This communication is for internal distribution and use only among personnel of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, its member firms, and their related entities (collectively, the “Deloitte network”). None of the Deloitte network shall be responsible for any loss whatsoever sustained by any person who relies on this communication.
© 2017. For information, contact Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu LimitedS
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.