Audit Internship - From October 2024 (6 Months) (m/f/d)
PwC Luxembourg is hiring an Audit trainee (m/f/d) from October 2024 for 6 months. What if it was you?
Who we are:
We are the largest professional services firm in Luxembourg, providing audit, tax and advisory services including management consulting, transaction, financing and regulatory advice to a wide variety of clients. To make it happen, we count on the expertise of over 3,700 people from more than 94 different countries, who strive every day to reach excellence and team up to solve important problems through innovative solutions. We value diverse and singular career paths, embrace everyone's unique self and encourage our People to fuel their potential in a work environment that is inclusive, stimulating, and motivating.
As an Audit trainee, you will:
- Assist management during the full cycle of your audit assignments;
- Confront your theoretical achievements with the realities of new accounting standards and international regulations in teams of experts (IFRS, US GAAP, Sarbanes Oxley, UCITS IV..).
Be a part of our team where you will:
- Broaden your functional training, develop your soft and technical skills, and deepen your knowledge of client services. You’ll play an integral role supporting staff as needed for an outstanding variety of work and making contributions to the team on a daily basis.
Let’s talk about you. If you have (or will soon have) …
- A university degree in economics / management or a business school diploma (Master degree), ideally with a specialization in finance or auditing;
- Fluent English and a second language like French, German, Spanish, Italian or Chinese, etc;
- Good command of Microsoft Office Excel.
…You are the candidate we are looking for!
Moreover, our recruitment process is short and simple:
- A technical interview with a business recruiter
A final word about us:
At PwC, we believe diversity is the representation of all the characteristics that make us both alike and unique. Our backgrounds, cultures, nationalities, lifestyles, identities, opinions and beliefs, approaches to solving problems, ways of working, and views of personal and professional success, all add value to the services we deliver to our clients. Our objective is to nurture an inclusive environment where a diversity mindset is ingrained, and inclusion is the norm. We constantly focus on respecting and valuing individual differences.
Ready to grow your potential, reaching excellence together? Apply now!
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.