Are you interested in working for a rapidly evolving company?
Newly qualified and want the flexibility to decide your next career move?
Want to be supported by a learning and development team as you grow?Who are Azets
Azets are a leading firm of Accountants and Business Advisers operating across the UK, Ireland and the Nordics, we have a wide network of employees and an abundance of inspiring opportunities to join one of our many offices!
We are a top ten accountancy firm in the UK and are the number one largest SME practice.
As a Manager at Azets, you will work directly with the VAT Partners and Directors as an integral member of wider team in Scotland. You will contribute to providing excellent client service and technical VAT advice for our clients.
Day to day duties:
- Manage a client portfolio with higher level of client responsibility. oversee your team’s portfolios
- Provide high quality VAT consultancy services to our clients.
- Support, develop and review of work undertaken by our junior team members and graduates.
- Work in collaboration with other areas of the business such as Direct Tax, Employment Tax and our Business Advisory teams.
- Ad hoc duties will arise in supporting the local partners as necessary.
What are we looking for?
- Varied VAT experience, either within Accountancy firms, industry or HMRC.
- Largely self-sufficient with little input from more senior staff, take responsibility for proactive management of clients and work; take ownership of own portfolio and deal with more complex or higher risk clients; and be able to work.
- Project and staff management experience.
- Ability to manage a client portfolio profitably whilst being able to actively seek and develop opportunities for both existing clients and new clients.
- Experience of dealing with client senior management and HMRC.
- CTA qualified, or demonstrable equivalent experience.
This position is flexible on location across our Scottish offices.What's in it for you?
Our benefits include hybrid & flexible working, birthday leave, professional subscription and much more. You can find out more about how we reward our colleagues - Careers | Rewards And Benefits | Azets UK
Interested in hearing more about Life at AzetsFor further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.Unfortunately we are unable to provide any form of visa sponsorship, so candidates must be a UK/Irish citizen or already possess a current UK Working Visa.