Finance Analyst - Growth Marketing
If you need assistance during the recruiting process due to a disability, please reach out to our Recruiting Accommodations Team through the Accommodation Request form. This form is used only by individuals with disabilities who require assistance or adjustments in applying and interviewing for a job. This form is not for inquiring about a position or the status of an application.
Finance Analyst - Growth Marketing
Are you a finance professional who is passionate about driving simplicity and clarity with data? Does generating impact on a rapidly growing sector in the online travel ecosystem excite you? Expedia spends millions of dollars across several channels to acquire customers and drive repeat travelers. This Financial Analyst position adds to Expedia success by driving visibility into channels performance.
What you'll do:
- Support the weekly channel trading cadence in preparing performance insights and deep dives with complex data
- Partner closely with engineering and data visualization teams to drive data reliability and enhance reporting capabilities
- Collaborate with channel marketing stakeholders to enable standardization of processes and consistency of data
- Drive process improvement through effective collaboration and partnership across retail finance
- Assist in monthly outlook and quarterly channel forecasts
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university in finance, business, economics, or a relevant quantitative field is required
- 1+ years of work experience in a similar analytical role, travel industry preferred
- High level of intellectual curiosity
- Proven qualitative and quantitative financial skills including handling large datasets
- Clear, compelling, and concise communication skills, both verbal and written
- Works well in a dynamic team environment with an appetite for challenge; experience with navigating a matrix environment preferred
- Hyperion/SmartView and SQL experience a plus
Starting pay for this role will vary based on multiple factors, including location, available budget, and an individual’s knowledge, skills, and experience. Pay ranges may be modified in the future.
Expedia Group is proud to offer a wide range of benefits to support employees and their families, including medical/dental/vision, paid time off, and an Employee Assistance Program. To fuel each employee’s passion for travel, we offer a wellness & travel reimbursement, travel discounts, and an International Airlines Travel Agent (IATAN) membership.View our full list of benefits.
About Expedia Group
Expedia Group (NASDAQ: EXPE) powers travel for everyone, everywhere through our global platform. Driven by the core belief that travel is a force for good, we help people experience the world in new ways and build lasting connections. We provide industry-leading technology solutions to fuel partner growth and success, while facilitating memorable experiences for travelers. Expedia Group's family of brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Vrbo®, trivago®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Hotwire®, Wotif®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Expedia Group™ Media Solutions, Expedia Local Expert®, CarRentals.com™, and Expedia Cruises™.
© 2021 Expedia, Inc. All rights reserved. Trademarks and logos are the property of their respective owners. CST: 2029030-50
Employment opportunities and job offers at Expedia Group will always come from Expedia Group’s Talent Acquisition and hiring teams. Never provide sensitive, personal information to someone unless you’re confident who the recipient is. Expedia Group does not extend job offers via email or any other messaging tools to individuals to whom we have not made prior contact. Our email domain is @expediagroup.com. The official website to find and apply for job openings at Expedia Group is careers.expediagroup.com/jobs.Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.