Accountant - French Speaking
We are Alter Domus. Our name means “The Other House” and we’re a world leading provider of integrated solutions for the alternative investment industry. We believe in being different. Here, you progress on merit, not who you know. You speak openly, whoever you’re speaking to. And it’s your freedom to decide which cutting-edge kind of finance professional you want to be. Join more than 4,100 fund administration, accounting, tax, loan administration and legal experts worldwide and take pride in being alternative.
Alter Domus clients include the world’s leading asset managers, lenders and asset owners. We’re specialists who use the most innovative technologies to create unparalleled solutions for the private equity, real assets and debt capital markets sectors. This is where standout talent advances what’s possible in fund administration, corporate services, depositary services, transfer pricing, domiciliation, management company services, loan administration, agency services, trade settlement and CLO manager services.
We are looking for a French Speaker to join the team.
You will work for a portfolio of clients (real estate companies, holding companies and financing companies) and you will perform the following tasks:
- Accounting work for the production of monthly, quarterly and annual reports
- Participation in audit missions and preparation of annual accounts
- Assistance to auditors during their legal audit work of client companies
- Supporting clients in the creation and administration of holding companies, financing companies as well as real estate companies
- You will work under the supervision of mission managers who will support you in your professional development.
- You are currently starting or in the process of acquiring an Accounting qualification such as ACCA or possess an Advanced Diploma in Accounting;
- You have very good knowledge of Excel and Word;
- You are fluent in English and French
- You have strong organisation skills and meticulous;
- You think outside the box with a high element of pro-activeness;
- You are willing to be part of a fast growing international work environment.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.