PwC is a powerful network of over 327 000 experts across 155 countries, all committed to deliver quality in assurance, consulting, tax and legal services. We work with organizations from all over the world to build trust in society and solve important problems.
PwC has been present on the Ukrainian market since 1993. The headquarters of the firm is in Kyiv with full service offices in Lviv and Dnipro.
Working with us means working with inspiring, goal-oriented and passionate team players, who make an impact. PwC offers access to outstanding expertise, dynamic work environment and professional development.
- Employment, competitive salary and cash bonuses for excellent performance.
- Exceptional opportunities for professional and personal development - ACCA certification is fully paid by the company, numerous in-house and external trainings, free English classes.
- Career growth - ‘from intern to partner’ opportunity.
- Strong, enthusiastic and friendly team.
- Interesting and challenging tasks.
- Health insurance, corporate psychologist and clubs of interests (football, volleyball, movies, etc.).
- Support of employees during the war - partly or fully remote work, full salary, bonuses, full preservation of all jobs, material support for employees and their families.
As a Manager, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution.
Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Proactively assist in the management of a portfolio of clients, while reporting to Directors and above.
- Be actively involved in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients.
- Develop project strategies to solve complex technical challenges.
- Manage and deliver large projects by developing the project team, assessing engagement risks throughout, driving conclusions, and reviewing/challenging the output produced by the team.
- Shape and deliver projects to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients and our own quality criteria, promotion of quality compliance at each stage of project implementation.
- Train, coach, and supervise team members.
- Continue to develop internal relationships and develop your PwC brand.
- Min 4-5 of managerial experience in the field of accounting, auditing or finance of which at least 3 years of experience in auditing
- Solid experienced in applying international accounting and auditing standards and strong technical expertise
- Professional accounting qualification.
- Strong grasp of business and technical issues and industry trends.
- Ability to communicate clearly at all levels with a proven track record of establishing and maintaining strong relationships.
- Submission of the application form: personal information, CV ('Apply' button -&> Create account).
- Job offer.