Audit Support Junior Analyst (Italian Speaker)
Description & Requirements
Who we are looking for
- Graduated in a University degree with good accounting knowledge preferably Economics, accounting, Finance and related fields.
- Good knowledge of MS Office experience required including Excel knowledge.
- Be results-oriented with a proactive and rigorous approach.
- Be able to work in a multi-cultural team, and have good interpersonal skills and curiosity,
- Be capable of managing multiple tasks and working in team with a proactive, flexible, and motivated personality.
- Fluent Italian and English written and spoken (would be a plus), Italian language courses will be provided to you.
Your future role
- Establish working relationships with the clients’ personnel and perform an analytical review of accounting / tax documents;
- Review clients’ accounts and operating procedures and internal control systems;
- Prepare outputs and documentation that support the reviews of Deloitte,
- Provide opinions to improve the controls and efficiency of the company,
- Develop our approach, methodology and tools.
- Meet the deadlines of the work plan.
What we offer
- At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
- Flexible and hybrid work model
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Unlimited access to worldwide esteemed digital learning platforms as per individual needs and curiosity, in addition to classroom trainings.
- Personal Development and constant growth
- Dynamic and international work environment and team spirit
- Complete Private Health/Travel Insurance
- Due to volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interviewing process.
- Please upload your CV in English.
Deloitte is a multinational professional services network with offices in over 150 countries and territories around the world. It is one of the Big Four accounting firms and the largest professional. The services Deloitte offers audit, tax, legal, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, business processes as well as technology services. Worlwide, Deloitte serves four out of five Fortune Global 500 companies through a globally connected network of member firms in more than 150 countries and territories, with over 330,000 professionals. The organization is recognized among “World’s Best Workplaces™” by Great Place to Work® and Fortune and among a “World’s Most Attractive Employers”, by Universum, according to 2020 surveys. Deloitte Albania. A career built around you. In Albania, the services are provided or supported by Deloitte Albania sh.p.k, Audit sh.p.k and Deloitte legal sh.p.k. With more than 400 professionals, Deloitte in Albania is providing services in audit, tax, legal, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, business processes and technology services and other related services.
About the team
In the position of Audit Support Junior Analyst you will perform compliance controls for our clients at the highest standard level and meet their expectations, by finalizing our efforts in a timely and proper way, and perform reviews for 3 monthly formalities in favor of audit controls.
The scope is focused on accounting and tax (according to the Italian rules).
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.