(Senior) Manager M&A Transactions Services – Real Estate
Description of the position
Press space or enter keys to toggle section visibility
Can’t wait to make an impact on the world? You’re not alone. Join us in driving progress in the working world and beyond.
Your journey with us
As (Senior) Manager in our M&A Transaction Services Real Estate group you support clients with financial advice during M&A or transformation projects, including financial (acquisition & vendor) due diligence assignments, carve-out preparation, business plan reviews, valuations & business modeling, SPA advice, M&A strategy as well as financial support in other corporate finance matters. Your primary focus will be to provide M&A support to our clients in the Real Estate sector, working closely with your team of experienced M&A and Real Estate professionals with exposure to a wide range of clients In addition to the above, you have an important role to play in our Real Estate sector approach and business development opportunities and by leading your Team.
Let’s talk about you:
- You hold a Master's degree in finance or economics.
- You have 5 to 7 years of experience in the Real Estate sector as an auditor, a financial analyst or a specialist in M&A and/or financial due diligence
- You are a team player with very good communication, analytical and report writing skills.
- You are passionate about M&A and Real Estate and eager to make an impact for our clients on the deals that shape our market.
- Our ideal candidate speaks Dutch, French and English and has a good knowledge of PC applications such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- In this role as a (Senior) Manager keywords are autonomy, ownership and entrepreneurship.
This is your opportunity to join our Deloitte Financial Advisory team. We are the global leader in integrated M&A Services. By cooperation between various specialists in M&A Transaction Services, Corporate Finance, Value Creation/Growth & Turnaround, Restructuring, M&A Tax and Consulting, Deloitte provides integrated solutions for every transaction process. We define and execute growth strategies for our clients and guide them through every stage of a transaction, so they achieve their aspirations.Our Restructuring team drives value creation either from radical improvement in the performance of a company or a significant change in strategy and structure, be it financial and/or operational. In a Merger & Acquisition situation, we advise clients in realising their full post-deal value creation. Identifying and capturing synergies, convincing transition blueprints & plans, managing all stakeholders in a volatile or locked situation are critical elements in our role. Restructuring is working on the intersection between Corporate Finance and Strategy Consulting, focusing from pre- to post- M&A solutions. Restructuring rapidly creates significant & sustainable company value through radical improvements in different stages of corporate crisis.
Who is Deloitte? World-leading professional services firm, we offer value added services in audit & assurance, risk advisory, accounting, tax & legal, consulting and financial advisory.
+6000 dedicated professionals, active in +10 offices throughout the country, take great pride in supporting our clients with multidisciplinary expertise, industry knowledge, and innovative solutions. We offer services to a wide variety of clients, from national and international companies, small, fast-growing and large organizations to public institutions and governmental authorities.
Be the true you! We foster diversity and inclusion and encourage you to bring your authentic self to work. Explore, question and collaborate while building a career that inspires and energises you.
Never stop growing! Diversity of thought makes us stronger. At Deloitte, we tailor a personalized learning experience, offering you the opportunity to grow at your own pace and achieve maximum impact.
We practice what we preach! As a Purpose-led organisation, at the heart of everything we do is a set of timeless principles and unifying values.
Life looks different for each of us, so we created a varied benefits package that you can tap into:
- My Benefits My Choice, a flexible rewards plan tailored to your lifestyle and priorities
- Sustainable transport options offered by Mobility@Deloitte
- Flexible work arrangements for all and initiatives supported by Parents@Deloitte
- Wellbeing tips and activities powered by Energise@Deloitte
- Topped off with other health benefits and insurance opportunities
Empowering our employees with flexible work arrangements remains essential in today's reality:
- Hybrid workplace: combination of home office and on-site (+10 offices in Belgium or client's premises).
- Part-time employment: all our jobs are open to part-time work under a 90% or 80% regime.
Join us to make an impact together!
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.