An excellent opportunity for a Finance Manager to join this busy and dynamic team. A broad and varied accounting role with full responsibility for revenues, cost of sale, logistics costs, stock and provisions.
Our client is within the telecommunications industry, and offers a supportive and progressive working environment.
As Finance Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Full accounting responsibility for revenues and costs of sale, logistics costs, stock and provisions.
- IFRS 15 accounting, maintaining SSPs and analysing the impact of revenue allocations to assure accurate revenue reporting & forecasting.
- Collaborating with internal teams and stakeholders, the Finance Manager will ensure that all revenues, costs and related stock and cash flows are recorded and reported accurately.
- Forecasting of returns and shrink costs alongside the FP&A team and work closely with the Treasury team to ensure cash is accurately forecasted for stock purchases.
- Shaping appropriate accounting policies and ensuring they are maintained, holding the team to account to comply with relevant accounting standards in a way that stands-up to scrutiny by auditors and shareholders
- Optimising process efficiency whilst upholding the highest levels of reporting integrity, championing automation, outsourcing and/or process re-design
- Stock governance and optimisation will require engagement across Commercial, Vendor Management, Operational and Finance stakeholders.
A qualified accountant, you will be comfortable working with large volumes of data, with the ability to translate the information into meaningful commentary to drive actions in the business. Experience of dealing with stock and inventory would be ideal, although not essential.
Excellent salary and benefits, hybrid working and a supportive team environment.