Finance Manager - Top Sportswear Leading Companies
A newly created Finance Manager role based in HCMC. You are entrusted with overseeing all financial management aspects of company operations, including setting up everything from scratch and providing leadership in internal controlling, business planning, accounting, and budgeting.
Our client has been recognized as a Top Employer in Vietnam for its dedication to providing the best working environment for employees, achieving this distinction for the second time in a row. They take pride in maintaining an excellent employee culture.
As a key member working for a leading sportswear company, you should possess a deep understanding of local finance operations, laws, taxation, and the ability to establish the company's entire financial structure from the ground up.
Company Setup and Establishment:
- Establish and build a finance and accounting team from the ground up, institute internal processes, and provide oversight for the subsidiary's incorporation.
- Offer advisory support to management regarding local prerequisites for implementing SAP/PRISM/HFM and other accounting/reporting systems.
- Implement local policies, charts of accounts, approval hierarchies, and other governance aspects aligned with Global policies.
- Provide cross-functional support for IT infrastructure and collaborate with Global teams.
Internal Finance & Accounting Controlling:
- Oversee and ensure compliance with monthly/quarterly/yearly financial statements.
- Ensures the timely submission of financial projects, adhering to legal requirements and guidelines, while consistently achieving a high level of project completion.
- Establish a compliant legal commercial framework within the company and coordinate with consultants/relevant government authorities.
- Conduct in-depth analyses tailored to each country and BU, providing the Country Manager and the BOD with tools to minimize financial risks and losses.
- Lead the planning and presentation of the annual budgeting and forecasting process weekly.
- Balance big-picture business goals and long-term forecasting with day-to-day oversight of cash flow, revenue, and expenditures in order to make well-informed decisions.
- At least 10-15 years of professional finance experience in Retail/FMCG/Services, including the experience of setting up the Finance function from scratch. Preferably, the candidate has worked in Big 4 and MNCs.
- Clear and succinct interpersonal and communication skills, including proficiency in written and oral communication in English.
- Proven leadership and project management skills, demonstrating effective results in a fast-paced, growing, and ambiguous environment.
- SAP proficiency is a bonus.
- International organisation.
- Opportunity to make a significant impact and contribute vastly.
- Excellent package.
- Autonomy & accountability.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Sophie Huynhon +84 28 6284 8246.