Senior Management Accountant
Page Personnel are recruiting for a Senior Management Accountant on behalf of a well established, international business with an office in Trafford Park.
The purpose of this role is to provide accurate results and financial analysis for products sold globally via the businesses European entities.
Our client is a global, creative business with its European finance team located in Trafford Park.
The working climate in the office is informal however the business works hard and is keen to support the successful applicant in this role with their future career goals.
The business also offers global development and secondment opportunities.
Senior Management Accountant duties include:
- Prepare, analyse and provide commentary for client sales and margin as part of the month end process, adding in any recommendations on how to increase financial performance.
- Prepare and review balance sheet reconciliations.
- Raising journals.
- Highlighting any potential risks and opportunities.
- Build key relationships with financial and non-financial internal stakeholders including Account Managers and Directors.
- Develop your understanding of the business and product knowledge to create insightful commentary and analysis.
- Use your commercial acumen to help link the financial information to business performance, particularly sales, margin and working capital.
- Provide financial information and reporting for Account Managers and Directors.
- Provide support for the annual sales and margin budgets and reforecasts as and when required.
- Assist and collaborate with the audit process.
The successful candidate will:
- Have previous experience in a similar commercial role.
- Be an excellent verbal and written communicator who is comfortable reporting to multiple stakeholders.
- Be part qualified with ACA / ACCA / CIMA or QBE.
- Have strong technical accounting knowledge.
- Be proficient in MS Office, particularly MS Excel.
- Have effective organisational and time management skills.
- Teamwork is essential in this role therefore you must be team orientated and able to maintain positive and supportive relationships with your colleagues.
A salary up to £47,000, hybrid & flexible working, study support, 25 days holiday, pension & more