Senior Associate, Audit and Assurance
- Carry out audit procedures in accordance with audit plan and SSAs
- Prepare draft financial statements in accordance with Singapore Financial Reporting Standards
- Managing audit engagements which include initial engagement planning, analysis of controls and processes, preparation andreview of audit documentation and management letters and reports and monitoring of engagement progress against budget andtimeline
- Developing and maintaining the long-term client relationship and identifying business development opportunities
- Coaching and developing team members to achieve technical competencies and efficient performance
- Familiar with regulatory and reporting requirements.
- Cultivate an engaging work environment that promotes a shared commitment to excellence for achieving the firm’s quality, clientservice, people, and financial objectives.
- Provide quality assurance of audit files.
- A recognised degree in Accountancy and professional accounting qualifications such as ACCA, CPA or equivalent
- Experience in handling a portfolio of clients
- At least 3 years of working experience in the related field is required
- A good understanding of pertinent business and risk management issues and familiarity with the relevant regulatory and reportingstandards
- Ability to work independently, communicate effectively and possess strong interpersonal skills,
- Excellent communications skills, strong analytical skills and excellent business acumen
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of other software like Caseware, Python and UiPath will be an advantage
- Candidates with more than 6 years of experience will be considered for the Assistant Manager Position