Accounting Team Lead
● Conducting periodic account closing operations.
● Prepare payroll, including CPF Submission, ad-hoc claim to government authority
● Review Management Accounts, Statutory Accounts, GST returns, Monthly Payroll and other expense disbursements, and year-end remuneration returns (Form IR8A, etc.)
● Preparation of full set of accounts - Monthly, quarterly, financial year-end closing and aging on Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Fixed Assets, Notes to Accounts and all related accounting schedules.
● Ensure the reporting and payment process deliverables are submitted to clients or BU stakeholders within agreed timelines.
● Comply with accounting standards, policies and procedures.
● Communicate with clients independently and provide assistance to juniors in handling complex clients.
● Continuously identifying opportunities to streamline and improve the accounting process for increased efficiency and client satisfaction.
● Responsible for training & coaching junior staff and new joiners.
● Motivate and lead the team to improve and streamline processes.
● Monitor completion of timesheets
● Understand, monitor and take proper action regarding KPIs.
● Perform other duties as assigned.
Technical Knowledge, Professional Qualifications and Experience:
● Degree in Accountancy or a professional qualification
● Minimum 4 years of relevant experience and 2 years in supervisory role in the accounting and advisory field with proven working experience
● Good and sound knowledge of the outsourcing environment
● Team player with good communication, interpersonal and client servicing skills
● Meticulous, attention to detail and good organisational skills
● Abreast with the latest technical and accounting standards such as SFRS, IFRS
● Ability to plan and manage teams
● Able to work under pressure and tight deadlines
● Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel; knowledge of accounting software (XERO, QUICKBOOKS and MYOB) is an advantage
Interested candidates can share your CV to email@example.com or apply at https://careers.oa-international.com/singapore/senior-associate-accounts-and-outsourcing-sg