RtR Process Manager
At HEINEKEN Kraków (HEINEKEN Global Shared Services) our success comes directly from our great people. We are a growing team of business experts in finance, accounting, data and technology ready to „WOW” the world with our expertise, passion and pride to be GREEN.We act on our values of Passion for consumers & customers, Courage to dream & pioneer, Care for people & planet, Enjoyment of Life, always focused on being ourselves: inclusive, diverse, and open for new challenges.
Your responsibilities would include:
As Business Leader:
- implementing the functional strategic plan by setting operational strategy and team’s objectives for RtR Teams.
- has primary ownership for the service delivery as per the agreed volumes and quality
- ensuring and setting standards for business partnership with his/her Operating Companies and within HEINEKEN Krakow
- assessing and mitigating operational risk and acting as escalation point for TLs to drive issue resolution
- building internal control mind-set and embedding internal controls into processes so controls are designed and executed effectively and any deficiency is mitigated
- being responsible for team/ function’s budget planning and proactively controlling actual costs vs. budget
- planning rightsizing of the team compared with business requirement
- building Continuous Process Improvement mind-set by challenging the status quo to look for most efficient ways of working
- being accountable for the key projects and initiatives for the RtR function.
As People Leader:
- being a role model and ensuring people leadership standards
- securing effective team structure and clarifying roles & responsibilities inc. back up structure
- recruiting talents for leadership roles and securing their effective on-boarding
- reviewing performance regularly; providing ongoing feedback to teams and individuals addressing under performs and recognizing best people and teams
- planning succession, developing best people in the pipeline, providing coaching and mentoring
- cascading information effectively and acting as a connector to Management for Employees.
You are a great candidate if You have:
- fluency in English
- you have at least 5 years of experience in RtR
- you have at least 3 years of experience in people leader job including min 2 year of experience as managing Team Leaders/Managers (2nd level)
- you have successful career record as experienced and mature people leader
- you are fully independent business and people leader able to cope with complex process or people related issues
- you are able to manage challenging stakeholders’ relationships in dynamic and complex process environment
- you are able to develop and coach current and future people leaders
- you have excellent communication and presentation skills
- you are partner for Senior Process Manager to define and implement strategic functional plan
- on request acts as Senior Process Manager back up.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.