Group Management Accounting & Reporting Analyst
At HEINEKEN Kraków (HEINEKEN Global Shared Services) our success comes directly from our great people. We are a growing team of business experts in finance, accounting, data and technology ready to „WOW” the world with our expertise, passion and pride to be GREEN.
We act on our values of Passion for consumers & customers, Courage to dream & pioneer, Care for people & planet, Enjoyment of Life, always focused on being ourselves: inclusive, diverse, and open for new challenges.
Your responsibilities would include:
- preparing management reports (sales volumes, managerial financials, organic growth, working capital, CAPEX, etc.) on a weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual basis
- verifying data completeness, ensuring complete and accurate data validation within given timeframes with OpCos and Regional Management
- following up with Regional Management and Operational Companies to assure accurate and timely periodic reporting of managerial data (on monthly, quarterly, and annually basis)
- working in partnership with the Regions, Group, and other stakeholders (IA, GBS controlling) to achieve high standard management accounting processes
- developing and maintaining successful working relationships with local Group, Regional Management, other teams within the HGSS, and key stakeholders
- providing own process expertise to other members of the HGSS team. Consistently adhering to OpCo, Global, and HGSS guidelines, policies, and regulations
- correctly applying HEINEKEN Group managerial (non-IFRS) reporting principles
- ensuring compliance with regulatory and tax requirements following provided guidance
- supporting internal/external audits by preparing information as and when requested
- executing assigned process controls and proactively reporting any instances of non-compliance.
You are a good candidate if:
- you have Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Finance or Accounting (ACCA, CIMA or equivalent qualification will be an asset)
- you have a few years of experience in Finance/Accounting including managerial reporting
- you are able to independently engage complex Business Control issues and resolve them in an international environment
- you have excellent interpersonal skills and you are able to form working relationships
- you are able to effectively manage the relationship with Senior Stakeholders
- you have excellent analytical skills
- you are proactive in identifying and solving problems/issues
- you used to work under stringent deadlines, keeping in mind quality, accuracy and time
- you have experience with a reporting tool such as BeX Analyzer, Business Object, etc. is a plus
- you command of English is on a very good level.