Analytics Manager - Assistant Vice President
Who we are looking for
As a member of State Street Corporation’s Audit Division, you will be part of a team where collaboration is encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is valued. This position is within Corporate Audit Data Analytics & Center of Innovation team, where we work with our stakeholders to deliver data-based analytical insights, assurance and solutions. The expectation from the role is to drive the design, development, and execution of audit analytics projects by integrating with the business and technology audit teams covering specific core State Street businesses.
Why this role is important to us
Within Corporate Audit, our Data Analytics (DA) team works collaboratively with our stakeholders to manage project delivery and lead teams of data analytics resources in all aspects of design and delivery of solutions. Data Analytics team is integrated into the audit function and assists in leveraging data as an asset throughout the audit lifecycle. This role is important to us because he/she will be responsible for executing full portfolio of analytics within the designated audit groups, including audit plan support, continuous auditing initiatives, and reusable analytic reports and tools.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
What you will be responsible for
- Use appropriate data analytic and statistical tools and techniques to analyze a variety of data sources. Analyze and interpret reporting results in a visual manner to assist business users.
- Support audit streams and work on global audit or risk-related projects
- Work collaboratively with Auditor or Audit Managers from global teams
- Develop internal partnerships to provide opportunities for more efficient solutions to various data, system, and applications issues.
- Assist in implementation of additional scenarios, businesses, systems, etc
- Take ownership and be responsible for data mining, manipulation, and support of analytical reports within budgeted timeframe.
What we value:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Information Technology, Data Analytics, Statistics, Engineering, Math, Accounting, or Finance
- 10 -12 years of relevant work experience at a financial services company or comparable experience working in an international environment.
- Experience using in analytics / BI packages (e.g.) Tableau, Business Objects, KNIME, etc.) to independently build client analysis solutions
- A relevant programming, application or reporting development experience.
- Advanced SQL and Python scripting is required.
- Knowledge of other programming languages is highly beneficial (e.g., Alteryx, Hadoop)
- Exposure to Artificial Intelligence and automation like text mining, machine learning is good to have.
- Strong analytical mindset, project management skills, ability to influence cross-functionally in a rapidly evolving business environment while managing multiple / concurrent projects.
- Advanced command of English; strong written and verbal communication, presentation and technical writing skills
- Hold certification like SAS Certification, ACDA, CAP, CCP, CIA, CISA, CFE, PMP or other relevant discipline.
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation, we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary by location, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans, among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Programs to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift programs and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.