Associate Manager – Corporate Services EM
Ocorian is a global leader in corporate and fiduciary services, fund administration and capital markets. Wherever our clients hold financial interests, or however they are structured, we provide compliant, tailored solutions that are individual to their needs.
We manage over 17,000 structures for 8000+ clients with a global footprint operating from 18 locations. Our scale offers all our people great opportunities to develop their knowledge and skills and to progress their careers.
Job Title: Associate Manager - Corporate Services - Entity Management
Reporting to: Head of Entity Management
Work Hours: 12:30 – 21:00
To manage, lead and coach a team of officers and senior officers in the Entity Management Team and provide day to day l8eadership. To be able to drive work processes from Mauritius for other Ocorian offices and ensure that work is delivered as per agreed SLAs. To be accountable for the objectives of the Entity Management Team and report to the Manager. To assist the Manager on various operational excellence and global operations projects.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- To monitor incoming tasks and requests on the task manager platform and ensure that all tasks are allocated on a timely basis and in the most efficient and optimum manner
- To monitor the officers’ and senior officers’ progress on completion of tasks and processes and ensure that the relevant deadlines are being met
- To act as the first and/or second level of review for all the work done by the officers and senior officers, including ensuring that the work is error-free, as per the defined process and templates, is done within agreed timelines, is in accordance with the applicable laws and regulations
- To monitor and review time recording for all officers and senior officers and highlight any inconsistencies
- To act as the first contact point for any query or support required by the officers and senior officers
- To coach and train the officers and senior officers on an ongoing basis so as to ensure that the set standards are being met
- To provide regular reports, trackers and dashboards to the Manager on task completion and key success metrics
- To assist the Manager in the day to day management of the Entity Management Team
- To be able to work odd hours to support other foreign Ocorian offices
- At least 5 years work experience in a Management Company, with at least 2 years in a senior role involving supervising a team of junior staffs
- Degree holder in Law, Finance or Management
- Professional qualification such as ICSA, STEP or ACCA would be an advantage
- Thorough understanding of financial services and global business, including company secretarial and administrative processes
- Thorough knowledge of company and financial services laws and regulations, including AML/CFT requirements
- Attention to details, solutions-oriented, proactivity and adherence to processes
- Knowledge on Viewpoint and NavOne would be an advantage
All staff are expected to embody our core values that underpin everything that we do and that reflect the skills and behaviours we all need to be successful. These are:
- We are AMBITIOUS - We think and act globally, seizing every opportunity to support our clients and staff - wherever in the world they may be.
- We are AGILE - Our independence from any financial institution gives us the flexibility and freedom to keep things simple, efficient and effective.
- We are COLLABORATIVE - We take the time to understand our clients' needs so that we can deliver personalised solutions every time.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.