Finance Manager - SAC | Al Futtaim Automotive | Finance
Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim Group today is one of the most diversified and progressive, privately held regional businesses headquartered in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Structured into five operating divisions; automotive, financial services, real estate, retail and healthcare; employing more than 35,000 employees across more than 20 countries in the Middle East, Asia and Africa, Al-Futtaim Group partners with over 200 of the world's most admired and innovative brands. Al-Futtaim Group’s entrepreneurship and relentless customer focus enables the organization to continue to grow and expand; responding to the changing needs of our customers within the societies in which we operate.
By upholding our values of respect, excellence, collaboration and integrity; Al-Futtaim Group continues to enrich the lives and aspirations of our customers each and every day
Overview of the role:
This role is to develop and maintain the functional aspects of the Automotive SAC system to be used for driver-based planning and management reporting. The role resides withing the Divisional FP&A/Corporate finance team and will act as a liaison with IT, Group Finance and various BU’s.
What you will do:
- To work with BU’s and COE’s to develop a centralised planning and reporting solution to be used across the Auto Division
- To manage, consult, teach, troubleshoot, setup and maintain respective Automotive SAC solutions.
- Investigates and develops specifications for system changes to handle workloads and high availability.
- Develops and maintains documentation for Technical solution modifications.
- Liaise with software suppliers and the Change Management team for problem resolution and deployment of system changes.
- Ensure compliance with IT Policies, Security Standards and strengthen internal controls.
- Work with internal and external implementation team members and partners to contribute to the development, testing and deployment of solutions.
- Adheres to software development and maintenance standards by maintaining a comprehensive knowledge of internal and external development best practices.
- Estimate and deliver Automotive project assignments and system change requests as per agreed resourcing and timelines with the required quality.
Other Key Responsibilities
- To liaise with relevant managers and stakeholders to ensure full collaboration and understanding on critical topics.
- Contribute to the improvement of the solutions and business processes.
- Maintains and upgrades professional knowledge, management skills and domain expertise by using continuous learning & development tools.
Required Skills to be successful:
- Certified and expert in SAC
- Qualified finance certificate ACCA, CMA
- Strong personality & Excellent communication skills
About the Team:
You will work in a fast-paced and diverse environment, reporting directly to the Sr. Financial Controller
What equips you for the role:
- College or University degree in Commerce. (Professional qualification preferred e.g. ACCA, CIMA etc)
- Knowledge of ETL methods
- Experience in developing Driver-based planning solutions, preferably within SAP SAC
- Exposure to reporting cubes using models and dimensions
- 5 years in an Accountant role, preferably Systems Accountant
- Expert in working with SAP SAC
- Extensive use of Excel
- Automotive experience is a plus
About Al-Futtaim Automotive
A major division of the UAE-based Al-Futtaim Group of companies, Al-Futtaim Automotive is an industry leader with presence in 10 countries across the Middle East, Asia and Africa.
Our core business activities at Al-Futtaim Automotive include distribution, manufacturing, leasing and aftersales, and we are firmly established as the regional representative of some of the world’s most iconic automotive brands: Toyota, Lexus, Honda, Jeep, Chrysler, Dodge, Volvo and RAM.
We are driven by a customer-centric approach, constantly pushing the boundaries on innovation, quality standards, and value-added service across our vast universe of customers - right from motoring enthusiasts to fleet operators to contractors. Our mission is to become the leader in custom-made mobility solutions by delivering nothing less than world-class omni-channel experiences.
We channel our local expertise and global trust to deliver one of the most comprehensive portfolios of mobility products and solutions, from passenger cars to SUVs, electric vehicles to high-performance motorbikes, commercial vehicles to industrial & construction equipment.
What keeps the company moving forward is a 9000-member strong team, with inspiring possibilities for growth, throughout the career path. This is Al-Futtaim Automotive and we empower talent to move forward.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.