MY - Disruptive Events Advisory - Assistant Manager
What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and society. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you unrivalled opportunities to realise your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now.
Work you'll do:
Deloitte's Disruptive Events Advisory focuses on disruptive event that causes changes to a company’s structure or operating model and puts new demands on the finance function. These events include IPOs, mergers and acquisitions, divestments, new joint ventures, and business model changes, amongst others. In Deloitte's Disruptive Events Advisory in Malaysia, we focus on advisory services to clients in areas such as;
Initial public offerings services (e.g. evaluating strategic options on going public, assessing the company’s readiness to IPO, execute and remediate on IPO activities, including establishing key controls and etc) and
mergers and acquisition (e.g. Day 1 to end state evaluation, assessment and execution of the finance integration strategy, across the people, processes, technology and synergies priorities and etc.)
We also provide audit, accounting and regulatory advice as part of the extended services for initial public offering. In Deloitte's Disruptive Events Advisory, we are supported with robust audit tools, resources and methodology, our professionals work closely with clients to deliver high-quality services and solutions.
You will assist, lead and manage engagement teams to perform a variety of advisory, audit, assurance and compliance work for a portfolio of diversified clients in different industries. As a leader, you will guide and mentor your team members and review their work. Developing and maintaining good relationship with clients and assisting Partners in planning work and change management is also your key role.
Your role as a leader
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of empowering our people to be leaders at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose and shared values, challenging themselves everyday to identify issues that are most important to our clients, our people and the communities, and to make an impact that matters. In addition to living our purpose, Managers across our Firm are expected to:
- Understand the goals of Deloitte and our clients and align our people to these objectives, setting clear priorities and direction.
- Influence clients, teams, and individuals positively. Leading by example and establishing confident relationships with senior stakeholders.
- Maximize results and drive high performance from people while fostering collaboration across businesses and geographies.
- Develop high-performing teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities and recognize them for the impact that they make.
- You should possess a recognised university degree in Accounting or professional accounting qualification
- Have at least 4 years relevant audit experience in a professional practice
- Preferably a member of MIA/MICPA/ACCA/ICAEW/CPA Australia or equivalent
- You should have good communication and people management skills besides the ability to learn and adapt quickly
- Having experience in any IPO related services and audit in well-established professional services firms will be an added advantage
Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.