Plant Cost Analyst
At DuPont, we are working on things that matter; whether it’s providing clean water to more than a billion people on the planet, producing materials that are essential in everyday technology devices from smartphones to electric vehicles, or protecting workers around the world.
If you would like to be a part of a premier multi-industrial company that is delivering sustainable solutions that bring real purpose and value, of a company with collaborative spirit because it believes that we work best when we work together as a team and values the diversity of thought, then DuPont is the company for you!
WHY JOIN US?
Our purpose is to empower the world with essential innovations to thrive. We work on things that matter!
Have the Opportunity to chart your own course, challenge yourself, and acquire new capabilities to build a rewarding and fulfilling career. We reward employees with competitive pay and incentives to recognize skills, competencies, and contributions to business results.
Get to Experience a collaborative environment where teamwork is celebrated with flexibility that enhances balance and an inclusive atmosphere that is welcoming to all!
Get to know our Purpose and make it yours by bringing innovations to market that improve the world, share a commitment to sustainability that makes our planet better and give back to communities in which we work and live.ROLE DEFINITION:
We are looking for new resources for Plant Cost Analyst team within Financial Shared Service Center (FSSC) at Hyderabad location. This will support our strategy of centering plant cost accounting and providing standard financial service to business partners.RESPONSIBILITIES DESCRIPTION:
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Provide monthly transaction inputs to close process orders.
- Responsible for the monthly closing of plant ledgers
- Building and validating total product cost by SKU, developing cost standards, participating in the standards cost revaluation process and effectively linking this information to the outlook and PO processes
- Works with various accounting and reporting systems, such as SAP, BI and Business Warehouse to accomplish tasks and must be able to manipulate and organize data for effective presentation
- Analyzes data and translates into meaningful information. Provides management and financial statement users with relevant, comparable, and accurate data for decision making.
- Provides support to Operations, including cost analysis, inventory control, product unit cost reporting, identification and tracking of cost savings initiatives and financial reporting for special projects
- Responding to questions on Operations spending, product cost, period expense and proper cost/capital investment project accounting.
- Participates on projects and team initiatives that improve the manufacturing cost accounting practices and procedures
- Adheres to internal control policies and procedures
- Qualified CMA
- Bachelor’s Degree - preferred in Accounting / Auditing / Finance / Economics / Business
- Domestic accounting education (bachelor) with well-known Finance & Economics college
- 3~5 years cost accounting or general ledger accounting experience in manufacturing environment, preferred in foreign invested companies
- Good language skill in English, both speaking and writing
- Knowledgeable of variance analysis and management reporting, Budgeting.
- Expertise in SAP and Excel preferred
- Regular communication, collaboration, and engagement with all members of the plant and peers
- Self-motivated, proactive, and able to take pressure
- Must be able to operate within a team environment
- Should be comfortable to work in shifts (5:30 PM to 2:30 AM IST) for at least 1st year
- Should be comfortable to work in Hybrid work environment (3 days from office, 2 days remote)
Join our Talent Community to stay connected with us!
DuPont is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability or any other protected class. If you need a reasonable accommodation to search or apply for a position, please visit our Accessibility Page for Contact Information.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.